Local News Councils announce ambitious updated proposals to support a zero carbon transport network

think hes a county councillor for Wheatley ( lib dem/ green alliance) , so I cant vote for him (or vote him out) ?

My County Councillor is Mark Lygo (lab) ... who is , among other things, an OUFC supporter .... possibly ST holder too
Tim Bearder used to present the local indie music show on Radio Oxford. He was annoying.

I think Bearder has finally annoyed enough people with his antics, including preaching against car use whilst using one to commute to his other job as councillor at Eastleigh Council in Hampshire.
prior to his political career ( following in his Mums footsteps) wasnt Tim Bearder a bit of a mover n shaker on Oxford's music scene, if memory serves, didnt he ,for a time, present/ host a localish music show a while back on Radio Oxford?

Edit* beat me to it re Rad Ox @werthersoriginal

think hes a county councillor for Wheatley ( lib dem/ green alliance) , so I cant vote for him (or vote him out) ?

My County Councillor is Mark Lygo (lab) ... who is , among other things, an OUFC supporter .... possibly ST holder too
Mark is a regular in the Directors Box at home games, probably attending about 80/90% of games. He also does a handful of away games too. Nice guy, and very much a friend of the club. He's also Lord Mayor of Oxford.

Mark is a regular in the Directors Box at home games, probably attending about 80/90% of games. He also does a handful of away games too. Nice guy, and very much a friend of the club. He's also Lord Mayor of Oxford.
He is a sound fella

Back
Top Bottom