National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

But it’s extra holiday to those mindfucks who are non on furlough taking the P**s, as regards whether they have a job to go back to, if they are made redundant which I fear will happen that will show those companies how crass they are and this cannot be blamed on the government.
So how do you separate people breaking the rules from someone like, say, my wife who has had to be on furlough for 9 of the last 12 months and hasn't broken the rules once?

You just cannot make a statement like 'cut furlough' when you have no evidence that most people breaking the rules are on it.

So how do you separate people breaking the rules from someone like, say, my wife who has had to be on furlough for 9 of the last 12 months and hasn't broken the rules once?

You just cannot make a statement like 'cut furlough' when you have no evidence that most people breaking the rules are on it.
So all those people flouting the covid rules on those beaches and elsewhere should be ok irrespective of weather there is a pandemic or not white there attitude f**k everyone else each to their own I’m alright Jack whether I’m on furlough or not I’m going to flout the rules sod everyone else it’s ok I will still be on furlough, not that are to thick ( no not your wife or other sensible people ) to realise that if the companies they work for are coping with a lot of their staff on furlough when it’s all over ( whenever that may be ) that those companies won’t need their furloughed employees any more.

So all those people flouting the covid rules on those beaches and elsewhere should be ok irrespective of weather there is a pandemic or not white there attitude f**k everyone else each to their own I’m alright Jack whether I’m on furlough or not I’m going to flout the rules sod everyone else it’s ok I will still be on furlough, not that are to thick ( no not your wife or other sensible people ) to realise that if the companies they work for are coping with a lot of their staff on furlough when it’s all over ( whenever that may be ) that those companies won’t need their furloughed employees any more.
Once again, why are you suggesting all or the majority of rule breakers are on furlough? Punish rule breakers, leave people who don't break the rules. It's quite simple. Furlough is one of the things the government has got correct, it's not a contributor to people being dicks, they do that anyway. If you are calling for people caught flouting the rules to have stiffer punishments, I'm stood right there beside you.

Once again, why are you suggesting all or the majority of rule breakers are on furlough? Punish rule breakers, leave people who don't break the rules. It's quite simple. Furlough is one of the things the government has got correct, it's not a contributor to people being dicks, they do that anyway. If you are calling for people caught flouting the rules to have stiffer punishments, I'm stood right there beside you.
Yes Rishi Sunak has done an excellent job during the pandemic. I may have worded it wrong about the majority of furlough staff, I was saying it regarding the idiots on those beaches and other paces, I meant that those who had attended those beaches and other places who are on furlough were flouting the rules when if there was no pandemic they would be in work.
All those people didn’t give one iota about the safety of others or The fact they we’re taking the P**s.

Watching out beloved PM on the news tonight what I don't get is why he thinks his hair style is anything other than acutely embarrassing. He 56 for f sake!! I believe people should be able to dress as they please but there is something called self respect.

Watching out beloved PM on the news tonight what I don't get is why he thinks his hair style is anything other than acutely embarrassing. He 56 for f sake!! I believe people should be able to dress as they please but there is something called self respect.
Thought this for a long time.
No respect for the office.

Boris has no respect for anything, least of all his appearance.
his appearance is very very carefully cultivated. Just the right amount of shambolic to make people think he is not a polished career politician. Same with the Frankie Howerd'esque planning of his apparently off the cuff speaking.

Problem is that underneath that carefully considered trademark birds nest, he is going very very thin. If he had it cut short then he would look *very* different.

I'm not bothered about his hair really (he can do what he likes with it), more about his complete lack of anything approaching competence...

they hang monkeys in Hartlepool ...apparently
Thinking it was a Frenchman. So yes the good people of Hartlepool probably will elect a Tory. They clearly don't have a good record when it comes to spotting the truth or reality.

And for good measure they even elected Hangus the Monkey as Mayor didn't they?

Last edited:
More Grubbiness from the grubbiest of PMs
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56819137
More wasted public money from the most wasteful of governments
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56818750
More lies and cover up from the most dishonest of leaders
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56818748
More "stick to the script" myopia from the government, even if the script is fundamentally flawed
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56819957
Yeah, but CORBYN. Haven't you learned anything...

...oh, look, a squirrel...

SmartSelect_20210421-094308_Chrome.jpg

Despite all that................... it seems people are more pragmatic than many on here.
Voting%20intention%203-4%20Mar%202021-01.png

Back
Top Bottom