• SUB: Smyth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loathe MK but is it fair to loathe their fans? What's better - parents taking their kids to support their local team (regardless of history) or parents pointing at the telly and saying - let's all support Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea to their kids (given MK geography).

The thing is MK tried tapping into north Oxfordshire for extra support when we were down in the conference. I hope they go down and the proper club Cambridge United stay up.

I couldn’t disagree more. MK Dung didn’t play their way into the Football League, they bought it. I dislike them more than Slumdon and shan’t tolerate them until they’ve been relegated out of the Football League and worked their way back in the proper way.
Padded Seats, plenty of bars and restaurant, yeah far better than most other league clubs.

How many parents in MK took their kids to watch Bletchley Town? This is jumping on a team stolen from other fans.
How many parents in towns/cities without a league club (or a non-league club that was once an established league club) take their kids to watch lower level non-league football - not many I'd wager.

How many parents in towns/cities without a league club (or a non-league club that was once an established league club) take their kids to watch lower level non-league football - not many I'd wager.
And then they leapt at watching someone else's club that had been taken from them? I've got no sympathy for them. (And it was MK City I was thinking of, not Bletchley Town btw, got confused. They had just started putting together initiatives to try to get more locals watching them when Winkleman and his cronies stepped in with their larceny.)

Not turning up to games made them complicit
What utter nonsense. So you think only clubs with large attendances "matter"? Where do you draw that line, and why should that be below our average attendance (say)?

Not turning up to games made them complicit
Regardless of whether there’s anything in that sentiment or not, you don’t move a football club and its place in the pyramid to wherever the highest bidder resides. It’s a disgrace to the sport and to the dozens upon dozens of clubs up and down the country, at various levels of said pyramid, who play the game and dream of reaching the promised land through hard work and desire.

If a club can’t sustain itself then it sinks to the level it can survive at, or it ceases to exist at all. Under no circumstances should any club ever be rebadged and moved to another town or city again, purely because somebody waves their wallet around and can’t be bothered to build something themselves.

Not at all. When they were in trouble there wasn't enough action from their support. Its not like AFC are squeaky clean is it? Asking for a Kingstonian fan

Last edited:
I’ve some sympathy with those MKDons fans that follow their club. They didn’t choose for the club to be uprooted and plonked into their town any more than Wimbledon supporters deserved to have their club taken away from them. The outcome was decided by money men and the FA arbitration panel who sold Wimbledon down the river.

Hope they go down instead of Accy though.

My dad used to take me to see a team called Headingtom Utd in the very early fifties. Even had a metal badge with little bars hanging from it for each season. 😂👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom