Away Match Build Up 25/10/2022 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really weird feeling we will win. No idea why or how. I think we will go with a really random setup that for once will actually come off and take them by surprise.

We desperately need the points regardless of the Robbo palaver.

Portsmouth not lost in 17 at home. Last defeat was on January 31st 2022.

I get people want to lose so hopefully KR gets the boot but we've lost to Chelsea kids we've lost to Sutton and he's still here so why would losing to Portsmouth make the board sack him

It's a good question. I suspect it'll take a pumping. A proper 3 or 4 goal defeat. Whilst we keep losing by the odd goal it's easier to talk up the dodgy ref or the injuries etc.
A proper pumping and it could get ugly. When the 2nd went in on Saturday I thought it could be on the cards but credit where it's due the players kept fighting (and Peterborough clearly felt they'd done enough).

Tomorrow has potential in that regard.

The new CEO will be there - won't he? The whole set up is a shambles atm. The board do not know what they are looking at and I fear for the club I love. Regardless of the result tomorrow Karl has to go.

I get people want to lose so hopefully KR gets the boot but we've lost to Chelsea kids we've lost to Sutton and he's still here so why would losing to Portsmouth make the board sack him
People itk have posted hell be sacked if we lose tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom