Matches You’re never gonna believe us....

Are we seriously in with a chance of automatic promotion without even kicking a ball???
What are the odds of this really happening guys??

Are we seriously in with a chance of automatic promotion without even kicking a ball???
What are the odds of this really happening guys??
The Athletic are generally very reliable so think it’s a good chance the season does end in a couple of days

after that who really knows? Maybe they decide they can do a playoffs as it’s only 3 games so only need a couple of hundred covid tests to test everyone
Maybe they just promote the top 2 and leave the 3rd down here to make up for bury
Maybe they just do it on straight ppg and Wycombe go up instead

but looking at it logically I think it makes the most sense todo it the way that sends us up

I am just asking, but why do you think we "belong" in the championship?
Back in the day we were regular in L2 or as it’s now known the championship....the difference money has ruined the leagues we didn’t so to bad in L2/championship

Back in the day we were regular in L2 or as it’s now known the championship....the difference money has ruined the leagues we didn’t so to bad in L2/championship

Before the departure of Matt Elliot we were in the playoffs if I’ve remembered right.

I remember being at Vicarage Rd, and the game was called off for a frozen pitch. I started thinking that’ll be the last time I see him in a yellow shirt. I could be wrong, can’t quite remember.

Before the departure of Matt Elliot we were in the playoffs if I’ve remembered right.

I remember being at Vicarage Rd, and the game was called off for a frozen pitch. I started thinking that’ll be the last time I see him in a yellow shirt. I could be wrong, can’t quite remember.
Yeah think we were 6th or so when we sold him, then slumped badly.

Mate my at my age my memory is a sieve

Back
Top Bottom