General Behind The Username

Football dead zone lol, pretty much sums it up, I once saw a fellow yellow in a supermarket in Worle, made by day.
I was in Blackpool a few years ago walking down a pretty ropey back street and there, on a driveway was someone's Ford Transit with an Oxford United crest on the dashboard. It looked like they lived there in the a**e end of Blackpool. It was December, so they weren't there on holiday.

I think it's genuinely one of the most shocking moments of the last 10 years for me. Which probably says more about my life than it does the van, to be honest.

Boringly I live in Canterbury. However, slightly less boringly, I do live on the left side of a street called London Road which pleases me greatly as that’s where I stood bitd.

Presumably if you are goingthe other way, then you are on the right side. Splitter.
I knew someone would bring this up! 🤣 So my view on this is that it’s London Road, ie the road to London. So if you face the direction that the road to London goes towards London then I’m on the left hand side of that.

I’ve made it work! 😀

I genuinely can't remember what I went under on the old TiU, but was about 14 back then and was far too busy changing my MSN Messenger name every 2 weeks for something like that to settle in.

Went by Bue Guado a while back on here as an attempt to be clever and literally translate "Ox Ford" into my native Italian, but then just got bored of it for some reason, and decided to switch it to my actual monicker. Don't worry, I'll settle on this one!

Would be interesting to know if there are any other Emilios who follow the U's. I got overly excited when Diaz brought his son to the club, but we all remember how that went. Same goes for the one-game-wonder/world-cup-winner.

I used to love saint and greavsies obsession with Ricky Otto on the central match live. It was hugely disproportionate to his skill set . Fantasy football with skinner and baddiel had a nice skit about it.

As my quality of posting continued to improve in the early 2000s I upgraded myself to Dr Otto and then Golden Dr Otto. Since then I’ve randomly switched between the three

Back
Top Bottom