Fan's View Your favourite moments from last season

My favourite moment was James Henry's winner at Wednesday. Great game in fantastic old stadium and what a finish.
Then Wednesday and Pompey at home.
Cambridge at home was emotional and the club did Joey proud.
Some teriffic football matches last season

That goal at Hillsbrough, was sheer cheek, and at the same time pure class. The only player on that pitch, that would be able to think of that at that moment would be James Henry.

It’s easy to forget how far we’ve come when a season where we’ve scored late winners to beat Sheffield Wednesday home and away, stuck three past Portsmouth, smashed 4 away at Charlton, put 7 past Gillingham, matched Sunderland, Ipswich, Wigan… just slots in next to the last few years.

Not saying we shouldn’t be disappointed to miss out on the playoffs, but there are worse places we could be.

That goal at Hillsbrough, was sheer cheek, and at the same time pure class. The only player on that pitch, that would be able to think of that at that moment would be James Henry.
And some posters don’t want him anymore.

It was obviously tainted because it ended on a bit of a damp squib, but the whole season for me was our best since maybe 16-17. The rise of the Fanatics and the general sense of the club being connected to the fans made it feel more exciting than others in years.

The glut of goals and the many last-minute winners definitely helped, mind.

From my perspective, Cambridge home, the comebacks against Sheff Wednesday and Pompey
Away has to be Charlton, genuinely thought we was going up after being there.

My favourite moment was James Henry's winner at Wednesday. Great game in fantastic old stadium and what a finish.
Then Wednesday and Pompey at home.
Cambridge at home was emotional and the club did Joey proud.
Some teriffic football matches last season
All of these games plus Gillingham away, I'll never see another game like it

The away win at MK was fun as was the performance and win away at Burton. The late wins against Portsmouth and Sheffield Wednesday were my home highlights. overall Cam Brann’s record breaking penalties at Gillingham will stand out for many years to come

Back
Top Bottom