EFL Yet another reason to dislike the EFL/PJ pizza Trophy

.... will this apply to all future matches at Wembley, including Internationals, cup finals & playoff finals too?

It looks that way, reading between the lines. Bars and fanzones around the stadium will be open though.

It's because all football fans are drunken hooligans, don't you know? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a response to what happened at the Euro 2020 final last year. Doesn't bother me that much, there are enough places to have a drink around there without cracking a tin on the side of the road.

I dont believe there was an 'ehforced ban' for last nights England friendly game? ... though I don't know either way

If they do it for the P**s pot trophy they should do it for any soorting fixture at Wembley.

Yes there was.....!
i went to England v Switzerland on Saturday and the drinking in the surrounding streets and Wembley Way were also in operation.
There are plenty of areas to go for the 20,000 or so total crowd that will turn up for the Papa-Johns Trophy

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a response to what happened at the Euro 2020 final last year. Doesn't bother me that much, there are enough places to have a drink around there without cracking a tin on the side of the road.
very probably

though, the plenty of pubs, bars & fan zones (obviously) charge 'London prices' similar to the extortionate prices charged for drink ( and food) inside the national stadium

Yes there was.....!
i went to England v Switzerland on Saturday and the drinking in the surrounding streets and Wembley Way were also in operation.
There are plenty of areas to go for the 20,000 or so total crowd that will turn up for the Papa-Johns Trophy
cheers for clarification @Lincolyellow1

Back
Top Bottom