General Yesteryear

37 years on , earlier today, oufc u18s beat scum u18s 3-0 , our keeper saved a pen, chaos after (for scum) scum keeper howler for the first, lopez sent off for punching a scum player in a melee, young U's go on to win 3-0 and P**s on scum youngsters title aspirations :ROFLMAO:

Quality. [emoji3037][emoji23]

37 years on , earlier today, oufc u18s beat scum u18s 3-0 , our keeper saved a pen, chaos after (for scum) scum keeper howler for the first, lopez sent off for punching a scum player in a melee, young U's go on to win 3-0 and P**s on scum youngsters title aspirations :ROFLMAO:
Good to see the U18s level is being used correctly, the point is to get the kids playing in the style and to the ethos of the first team.

Oxford U18s, playing great football, winning games.

Swindon U18s, losing discipline, red cards, and getting hammered by local rivals ?

What happened to the Eric Reid that used to post on here? Surely Sarge or Ox4Eva must know him since he used to be one of the old school types?

Apologies, I thought this was a game of anagrams and you were the judge.

I'll get me cape.

9 years ago today who can remember what they were doing?

Me, I was in a pub on Marylebone road, where I'd been for an hour or so by this time ( around 11.30am) and was thinking about getting the underground to Wembley , to head for The Green Man ... continuing the build up to the conference play off final v York City

Back
Top Bottom