Yesteryear

Oufcrealist

I should know better than to disagree with the acknowledged expert 'oufcrealist' but I don't remember Billy Jeffrey ever having his hair like that, are you sure that's not Nick Lowe?
I should know better than to disagree with the acknowledged expert 'oufcrealist' but I don't remember Billy Jeffrey ever having his hair like that, are you sure that's not Nick Lowe?
I've changed my mind. Its not Nick Lowe though. It's the left back Steve Flay.

BigCrompy

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
The last tackle on Moody was an absolute shocker. Still remember it now. What a b****r Thompson was.
23 years have done nothing to quell my broiling sense of injustice at that game.

3 Cardiff men should have gone, and Moody stayed! Bluebirds of that era were an utter bunch of thugs.

Gary Baldi

23 years have done nothing to quell my broiling sense of injustice at that game.

3 Cardiff men should have gone, and Moody stayed! Bluebirds of that era were an utter bunch of thugs.
Watching that video brought back the memories of what an open warfare game that was. Cardiff really were thugs that day.

Sarge

Watching that video brought back the memories of what an open warfare game that was. Cardiff really were thugs that day.
One thing thats remained constant since then is low standard and low quality of most (e) football league referees :confused:

Sarge

Mermaid

Sloany yes, but the number 9 was the one and only ....... (pause for effect)

Ray GASTON

I had erased him from my life for nearly 5 decades

PS a colour picture would have shown his ginger barnet and rosey red cheeks, all huff and puff but no end result, a poor mans DUFFY

edit : many typos

Last edited:
Top Bottom