International News yellow vests in France... whats happening?

ha ha not so f#cking brave now eh??........... the silence is deafening from the media news channels isnt it? .....hopefully the British version will unfold on the 29th....see you in London ;)

What all 10 of you?

ha ha not so f#cking brave now eh??........... the silence is deafening from the media news channels isnt it? .....hopefully the British version will unfold on the 29th....see you in London ;)

So it's brave to throw rocks at people trapped in a vehicle? You and the sub human idiots like you are also the same racist bigoted that are stirred up by the likes of Britain First and Timmy Robinson. Today of all days is a time when you should crawl back under your sad little rock.

I`m sure the local folk who think the EU is all "sweetness & light" will be along shortly to say that such actions are without cause.
Is there anyone on here who thinks that? Personally I think we are better in than out, but it's far from perfect and every country has it's own 'challenges' - this is one of France's.

Is there anyone on here who thinks that? Personally I think we are better in than out, but it's far from perfect and every country has it's own 'challenges' - this is one of France's.

Agreed.

As a remainer staying in the EU was very much a 'least worst' decision for me.

Still is.

Back
Top Bottom