Yellow Submarine

ZeroTheHero

I don't mind the club using Yellow Submarine as the 'walk on' music - not my favourite song, but at least it's associated with us.

But dear Lord, where did they get that version from? It's like something off a 'The Band of The Coldstream Guards Plays the Hits Of The Beatles' LP as bought from Woolworths in the 70's and released on the Pickwick label. Awful.

Surely there must be better versions about? Maybe we could do a bit of looking to see if we can find one to suggest? (I have no idea of the legal/rights situation if we used the original, I know the Beatles estate/publishing co are pretty hot on that kind of thing)

How about a Dubstep remix? :)

Didn't the marching band we had on military day play a rendition of this? I just assumed it was a recording of that performance.....

'Yellow and Blue' IS better, EY. But if they use Yellow Submarine, I'd prefer a less crap version!

(That dubstep version was a joke by the way, for those in any doubt!)

Yellow Sub is a "crowd song".... just need someone to record it..... better than this though! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's associated with a chant about Jim Smith, again though it's not a club song and just like sweet Caroline it's awful and embarrassing!

I like the version they play, would be great for all the crowd to be singing along to it when it’s played. And I see no reason it can’t be a club song, it’s hardly embarrassing is it!

Get a local Beat Combo to record Yellow Submarine and the Club use that as walk on music. If those that currently own the rights give permission of course.

I think it would be difficult for the club to dub "division two, f**k off to you" without hindering our family club status.

Back
Top Bottom