Yellow Player England?

Shaun Rice

Hang on did I hear someone on radio Oxford saying they watched the game on yellow player subscription service with radio Oxford commentary in England. I thought that was only if you were outside England?

It was allowed as it was an international break weekend.
Clubs experimented and will evaluate what it cost in terms of attendance drops v income from it...plus other stuff I imagine

You can also now purchase and watch in England if the match is not a Saturday 3pm kick off.

You can also now purchase and watch in England if the match is not a Saturday 3pm kick off.
Yes, I've watched both the Tuesday home games on my laptop, Accrington & Luton. I strongly disagree with the principle of it being live, however, it is very difficult to make the 220 mile round trip mid-week to see a home game and just too tempting (well it is just before kick off, not when the rubbish that was served up) not to watch it.

Anyone know if its possible to use the UK yellow player subscription to listen to a game whilst in Lanzarote, can't find any info on it?

Anyone know if its possible to use the UK yellow player subscription to listen to a game whilst in Lanzarote, can't find any info on it?

I was there in September and you can listen to matches, but can't view them unless your account is linked to a foreign bank account. I've got the £45 season pass and hoped to pay the extra euros to watch the games while I was away, but couldn't. There is a help function, where you can have a live chat with someone at EFL/iFollow but I found it pretty useless. Chris Williams at OUFC was far more helpful.

Whereabouts in Lanzarote are you staying?

Thanks for the update, only really use the yellow player if I'm not in Oxford.
The YP app on my phone keeps cutting out which is annoying, weirdly does not cut out on my laptop.

Staying at the Rocas Blancas on the strip in Carmen, my bro in law lives in Puerto Calero 50% of the time, might be able to watch it at his.
He reckons he can watch matches in the UK with his YP account as well as in Lanza

Back
Top Bottom