Henry Sykes Brannagan Browne
Agyei Taylor

Subs - Stevens, Moore, Long, Hanson, Thorne, Holland, Mackie,

Anybody
Whose Name Is Not
Dan Agyei
Because Robinson Hates
Him​

Very flexible lineup, this one. It can fit any formation you want.

I'm not sure Agyei would be suited in central midfield. Bringing Les Robinson out of retirement as a false 9 is asking for trouble, and I've never even heard of the rest of them. Are you sure you've thought this through?

No Kelly, Mackie or Hanson...

I think KR may well play:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Thorne
Sykes Brannigan
Henry Taylor Holland
If Thorne is fit then that is still a very strong team, personally I would start Agyei and maybe give Henry a rest, but still I like that team a lot. Maybe sub Thorne at around the 60 minute mark to keep him progressing.

Am I the only mug who would rather Hanson plays CDM than Thorne? From what I have seen of both the latter doesn’t look particularly mobile, we know how well that worked for Kelly

Am I the only mug who would rather Hanson plays CDM than Thorne? From what I have seen of both the latter doesn’t look particularly mobile, we know how well that worked for Kelly

Hanson is out with an infection. Also, yes

I think we have to take a punt on Thorne sometime, I saw him in a tinpot game months ago and he simply oozed class, I say give him a go ??‍♂️

I think we have to take a punt on Thorne sometime, I saw him in a tinpot game months ago and he simply oozed class, I say give him a go ??‍♂️

When he came on against Newcastle he looked like a cart horse. Not fit enough by a country mile.

Personally I don’t think the game will go ahead due to the weather!

I think Mous should sit in front of the back four hes done well there in the past.

I think with the personnel we have unavailable you have to play Mous CDM for this one (assuming we stick with the usual formation). Throwing Thorne in there from the off could be disastrous for him. We need to slowly build up his game time - he has played in 8 games of competitive football in the last 2.5 years, and only 1 of those was from the start. And nobody wants to see Henry or Brannagan stuck there as that essentially nullifies a lot of their positive abilities.

For me, I see this as our strongest lineup but as we never play 4-4-2, I expect that Mousinho will drop into the hole at DMF at the expense of either Browne or Taylor.

Eastwood
Sykes Henry Brannagan Holland
Browne (if fit)
Taylor

No Kelly, Mackie or Hanson...

I think KR may well play:

Eastwood
Thorne
Sykes Brannigan
Henry Taylor Holland
If Thorne is fit then that is still a very strong team, personally I would start Agyei and maybe give Henry a rest, but still I like that team a lot. Maybe sub Thorne at around the 60 minute mark to keep him progressing.

After Tuesdays poor performance surely Ford should be in the team instead of Long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom