Taylor

Subs - Stevens, Moore, Brannagan, Sykes, Fosu, Mackie, Agyei

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mousinho Ruffels
Kelly Gorrin
Holland Baptiste Browne
Taylor

That's how I would of started today. Maybe change Kelly for sykes as I'm not sure how match fit Kelly is.

Not sure changing the formation that has served us so well up to this point makes a lot of sense. Obviously Taylor and at least one of Holland or Browne need to come in though.

I think Holland could do without being rushed into a starting line up. I would be happy to put Browne straight in but if anyone is going to be rested I would prefer Fosu to have a break rather than Sykes.

Eastwood
Gorrin
Baptiste Browne
Holland Taylor Fosu

And please, Agyei on the bench and not Hall.

Eastwood
Gorrin
Baptiste Browne
Holland Taylor Fosu

And please, Agyei on the bench and not Hall.
Agree with this. That would be my starting 11, as well.

Keep Sykes in; our best player today. Baptiste should be benched, he looked knackered.
Eastwood, Long, Ruffs, Dickie,Mous, Gorrin, Kelly , Browne, Sykes, Taylor, Holland.
Bench keeper Moore Mackie Baptiste Atkinson Fosu Agyei

• React
Reactions: sox
Keep Sykes in; our best player today. Baptiste should be benched, he looked knackered.
Eastwood, Long, Ruffs, Dickie,Mous, Gorrin, Kelly , Browne, Sykes, Taylor, Holland.
Bench keeper Moore Mackie Baptiste Atkinson Fosu Agyei
Atkinson is going back to Eastleigh on loan.

That's how I would of started today. Maybe change Kelly for sykes as I'm not sure how match fit Kelly is.

Agree ordinarily but there were mitigating circumstances with KR banned. I think KR wanted mous on the sidelines and mackie on the sidelines after his usual subbing at 70 mins
Definitely learnt a lot tho today and yes this will be our best line up against Ipswich

Eastwood
Gorrin
Fittest Two CMs
Sykes Taylor Browne​
If we want to keep Sykes in the starting 11, then why not play him (and Browne) where they were effective in the second half yesterday - that is as the two fit midfield players? The only reason for not doing that would be if Baptiste took one of those places.

This would also allow us to have two decent wide players, in Holland and Fosu.

If we want to keep Sykes in the starting 11, then why not play him (and Browne) where they were effective in the second half yesterday - that is as the two fit midfield players? The only reason for not doing that would be if Baptiste took one of those places.

This would also allow us to have two decent wide players, in Holland and Fosu.

Browne was playing #10 yesterday - we were 4231 in the second half

Browne was playing #10 yesterday - we were 4231 in the second half
He seemed to always be on the left side to me... Hardly ever, if at all on the right. I would have thought a number 10 would appear central and both sides. Can you do one of your touch position graphics for him?

Whatever, he was not playing up top, and neither was Sykes, in the second half.

He seemed to always be on the left side to me... Hardly ever, if at all on the right. I would have thought a number 10 would appear central and both sides.

Whatever, he was not playing up top, and neither was Sykes, in the second half.

We had Sykes and Baptiste in midfield, Fosu on the left and Holland on the right (switching). I think thats where KR seed Browne playing - behind the striker

We had Sykes and Baptiste in midfield, Fosu on the left and Holland on the right (switching). I think thats where KR seed Browne playing - behind the striker
I may be wrong, but it appeared to me that Baptiste had dropped back in to the Gorrin position, with both Sykes (right) and Browne (left) playing in front of him.

Eastwood
Kelly Gorrin
Holland Baptiste Browne
Taylor

That team but 4-3-3 with Kelly & Baptiste in the attacking number 8 roles, Fosu needs a rest for sure 2 pacy wingers with our best striker up top

Sykes maybe unlucky not to be in the 11 but would like us to go with this team you’ve picked

Back
Top Bottom