Xemi has left the building!

I've seen far worse players in an Oxford shirt. You never know, one of us might be up the JR in a few years and get treated by Dr Fernandez, good luck to him.
Really? He’s up there with the worst I have seen in the last ten years. Not even Conference standard

The YellowsForum curse strikes again. Dammit @ESB - beginning to think he’s an undercover agent with his jinxing activities!

The forum should sponsor one of Swindon's main players in future.

Seemed like a decent lad, but just wasn’t good enough for the rough and tumble of League 1 football, and after Wigan I suspect even Pep could see it too.

Good luck in the future Xemi.

Goes even further to prove that there was discontent with the recruitment under clothead. I expect a few others will be looking over their shoulders!

Who'll be next you reckon? GvK or Mehmeti?
GVK i reckon (hope). Here's correlation between these e signings pep made Xemi scored on League debut, Mehmeti scored on League debut, GVK scored on league debut. None of them have done anything noticeable since the

Last edited:
I never really saw anything that suggested to me that he had a future with us. Good luck to him, I hope he is a better doctor than he is a footballer.

I’ve been wondering about the xemi situation.

Where could he end up?
What will his thoughts be?
Who authorised it?

Simples

Accrington Stanley
Who are they
fazackerley

Who'll be next you reckon? GvK or Mehmeti?

GvK hopefully. I would give Mehmeti a chance to prove himself considering he has only just recovered from long term injury. GvK has had plenty of chances and failed miserably to even look like a footballer.

GVK i reckon (hope). Here's correlation between these e signings pep made Xemi scored on League debut, Mehmeti scored on League debut, Mehemti scored on league debut. None of them have done anything noticeable since the

Oh yeah, I thought the answer was they’re all terrible and should never put on the yellow shirt again

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are negotiations behind the scenes to get Mehmeti, GvK and Tiendalli off the books. All of them (including Xemi) weird signings for players who look well off the pace

Back
Top Bottom