Local News X90 Oxford- london service to end

I was surprised at this news, but clearly Oxford Parkway into Marylebone has impacted a fair bit on the coach service.

I assume the Oxford Tube into London is still running?

I was surprised at this news, but clearly Oxford Parkway into Marylebone has impacted a fair bit on the coach service.

I assume the Oxford Tube into London is still running?
believe so , but when I go to (n from) that there london, I always prefer X90.... quicker with fewer stops/ detours, in both directions

The wonderfully cheap Snap bus has also temporarily stopped but I believe is to be back some time soon.

It’s like £5 per bus wherever you wanna go, but you have to vote for it.
This link isn’t right but I’m sure you can find it from here

Whilst it makes sense, it's quite sad news.

I suppose they have the market of airport coaches, easier to get the coach to Heathrow, especially Gatwick.

IMO its a real shame the x90 is stopping .... (almost) an express bus to n from London, 24 hr service too

IMO its a real shame the x90 is stopping .... (almost) an express bus to n from London, 24 hr service too
As comments on the OM say, it can take 30+ mins to get from GG to Thornhill. The only pro was it doesn't stop at Lewknor!

As comments on the OM say, it can take 30+ mins to get from GG to Thornhill. The only pro was it doesn't stop at Lewknor!
and doesnt go via nottinghill gate from sheherds bush roundabout! -, instead stays on a40 to Baker street then goes via Oxford St/ Marble arch to Victoria

stagecoach pledge to 'freeze' fares until spring 2020 - under 5 months from now, & basically for a whole 12 weeks after x90 stops - then from March 2020, expect a humungous increase? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom