General Very Tinpot Wycombe

Sunderland will be in the West End of Wembley and have been allocated 37,480 tickets which will go on sale at one ticket per person.

Wycombe Wanderers have an initial allocation of 19,205 tickets and are allowing six tickets per person. This could be increased to 28,000 if the sell out....
Sunderland allocated the 'lucky' Green Man pub then?

Chairman's rallying cry... https://www.wwfc.com/news/2022/may/10/rob-wembley/

Properly odd. Reads as though it was written in a foreign language and been put through google translate a few times.
They really are not doing themselves any favours...

"We will again be the underdogs to those who “know football”. The supporters of the team that is a Netflix show will try to intimidate us with their superior number off fans."
"I am hearing from groups throughout the UK looking to get their maximum allotment."
"We will also be utilizing our secret weapon: the WorldWide Wycombe Wanderers Phenomenon."
Amended for him

Wycombe have f.a. support, money and football skill. If they lose in the final, out will go any decent talent, probably their manager and they’ll start heading south.

Come on the Mackems.

The goalie was wasting time in the 91st minute, he hardly gets touched but went down like he’d been tackled by Adebayo Akinfenwa. His cheating cost them a point.

Last edited:
I think that’s normally given as a foul. The goalkeeper had the ball in his hands and the player has bumped into him, thus knocking the ball out of his hands.

If that happened to us we’d be livid!
He doesn’t knock the ball out of his hands, the keeper drops it dramatically.
Yes it would normally be a foul but I guess even refs get fed up with Wycombe’s time wasting.

As a goalie why drop the ball? What do you gain out of that if he gives a free kick tom you anyway? Huge risk for no reward.

Obviously it's clearly a foul but at last there's justice for Wycombe's persistent time wasting.

He doesn’t knock the ball out of his hands, the keeper drops it dramatically.
Yes it would normally be a foul but I guess even refs get fed up with Wycombe’s time wasting.
Having seen the better angle I still think it’s a foul.

Obviously it's clearly a foul but at last there's justice for Wycombe's persistent time wasting.
We were time wasting last night towards the end! And Brannagan took an age to get to the corner flag to take the corners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom