League One Wycombe

brassmonkey

How long before their bubble bursts? Had a cheeky look at the Rotherham forum and the general consensus is that they like to time waste and feign injuries. Shock horror.

Credit where it is due, Whycome have really had a blistering start to this season. They are proving to be difficult to beat and are grinding out the results. Hopefully that bubble will burst soon, we don’t need them cluttering up the upper reaches of this division.

Credit where it is due, Whycome have really had a blistering start to this season. They are proving to be difficult to beat and are grinding out the results. Hopefully that bubble will burst soon, we don’t need them cluttering up the upper reaches of this division.
Quite - how dare they! ?

They've got, or are getting, new owners as well with the supporters trust keeping 25% of the shares.

I think they could be like Shrewsbury a couple of seasons ago and just fall at the end I know there tin pot but would be good if we were champs and they came runner ups a local game for next season and we would have a 6 point advantage over the rest of the league lol ?

It does seem incredible they keep going. However, Ainsworth wont go unnoticed, and may well end up in the championship plying his cynical brand of football

It does seem incredible they keep going. However, Ainsworth wont go unnoticed, and may well end up in the championship plying his cynical brand of football

He's already had discussions with other clubs (Millwall and Sunderland) apparently. So as you say I wouldn't be surprised if some time this season he is managing a Championship team who are fighting to stay up.

Fair play to them. At this stage of the season they have earned the right to be where they are.

But it is a marathon, not a sprint, so only time will tell which teams have the staying power and consistency.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see h8m end up at Reading

Wycombe have played 9 of the bottom 10 and although they've had decent results against Rotherham and Sunderland, they have had a easier path than some others.

We've played 8 of the top 11 already and you would imagine that once the fixtures balance out we will likely be ahead of most.

Wycombe have played 9 of the bottom 10 and although they've had decent results against Rotherham and Sunderland, they have had a easier path than some others.

We've played 8 of the top 11 already and you would imagine that once the fixtures balance out we will likely be ahead of most.

We have played 7 of the bottom 10 and they are 5 points ahead of us, so absolutely nothing in it as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom