Tickets Wycombe Tix

Blox21

Is the Wycombe game sold out ?
Trying to book tickets but not getting anywhere

Last edited:
As the Wycombe game sold out ?
I think there’s a problem, they have not been available all day from what I can see. The club won’t be aware of it either because they no longer feel they need to pick up the phone when it rings, I don’t think I’ve managed to get through since 2009.

I gave up trying and have now resorted to plan b .

As the Wycombe game sold out ?

Are you either a season ticket holder or a year of the ox member? If not they don't go on general sale until Friday.

As for the ticket office phone just ringing and not answering. Try emailing and they will ring you when they arent busy that's how I sorted a ticket issue out last time.

Be sure to purchase a ticket for Lincoln when getting the Wycombe tickets. You know what they say, the most important game is the next one.

I think there’s a problem, they have not been available all day from what I can see. The club won’t be aware of it either because they no longer feel they need to pick up the phone when it rings, I don’t think I’ve managed to get through since 2009.
Certainly not my experience with the ticket office - the occasional wait but generally picked up and things dealt with efficiently.

Booked my ticket on Xmas day and it still hasn’t arrived. Should I be concerned?

as per WWFC 'limit' the allocation for away tickets to just those behind the goal for Oxford United's visit

yet for (some) other visiting clubs an addition of several hundred more, are allocated

Extract from footballgrounds guide website (link below) regarding away supporters.....

"Away fans are mostly located at one end of the ground in the Dreams Stand, where just over 2,000 supporters can be accommodated. For teams with a larger following then 350 seats are also made available in the Main Stand, increasing the total allocation to 2,350."

1808 tickets allocated (and all sold) for the away visit there..... maths isn't my strong point, however I make that 542 away tickets light for a club less than 30 miles away

IF 2350 away tickets are available why, yet again, have only 1808 been made available for OUFC visit?

@OUSP Secretary & @OxVox can this be investigated?

( BTW - it has nothing to do with the cost of Policing, nor is the restricting away tickets for Oxford United's visit 'on the advice' of TVP ..... a FOI request, a few seasons ago now, when WWFC, on their official twitter outlet CLAIMED TVP had imposed restrictions and were subsequently proven to be untruthful, as the aforementioned FOI information, provided by TVP Commisioners office confirmed *)

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/adams-park-wycombe-wanderers.html

* Either somewhere in the archives of this incarnation of YF, or a previous incarnation of YF, the FOI information referred to and all the discussions at that time, can, presumably, be viewed (?)

EDIT....What are the odds on WWFC (mis)using covid restriction requirements as this seasons 'excuse' ???

Last edited:
Do we normally get 1800? I thought Ainsworth restricts our allocation..

as per WWFC 'limit' the allocation for away tickets to just those behind the goal for Oxford United's visit

yet for (some) other visiting clubs an addition of several hundred more, are allocated

Extract from footballgrounds guide website (link below) regarding away supporters.....

"Away fans are mostly located at one end of the ground in the Dreams Stand, where just over 2,000 supporters can be accommodated. For teams with a larger following then 350 seats are also made available in the Main Stand, increasing the total allocation to 2,350."

1808 tickets allocated (and all sold) for the away visit there..... maths isn't my strong point, however I make that 542 away tickets light for a club less than 30 miles away

IF 2350 away tickets are available why, yet again, have only 1808 been made available for OUFC visit?

@OUSP Secretary & @OxVox can this be investigated?

( BTW - it has nothing to do with the cost of Policing, nor is the restricting away tickets for Oxford United's visit 'on the advice' of TVP ..... a FOI request, a few seasons ago now, when WWFC, on their official twitter outlet CLAIMED TVP had imposed restrictions and were subsequently proven to be untruthful, as the aforementioned FOI information, provided by TVP Commisioners office confirmed *)

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/adams-park-wycombe-wanderers.html

* Either somewhere in the archives of this incarnation of YF, or a previous incarnation of YF, the FOI information referred to and all the discussions at that time, can, presumably, be viewed (?)

EDIT....What are the odds on WWFC (mis)using covid restriction requirements as this seasons 'excuse' ???
I theory the don't have to give an "excuse" they can choose to allocate as many/few as they want. If they choose to give up income because their manager believes it gives them an advantage they can do.
We change away allocation depending on match.

Would like 2 tickets if anyone has some going! (Don’t bother if you want more than face value)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom