Wycombe tickets

Tomox

Originally couldn't make this one but now can. If anyone has a spare ticket please PM me. Cheers.

Me too.

Just assumed that there would be tickets left after the start we have had this season but the fact it’s sold out says a lot about our fans. Good show.

I’ve had a look at their website and not sure if you can get a ticket on the day for their terrace. Is it all ticket for them as well?

My lad is real pissed at me, went to get them online yesterday and all gone ? sort of crept up on me this one. Get to the others at Barnsley, Pompey and Sunderland and miss out on the one just down the road...idiiot

It’s easy, just create an account and they don’t care if you use an oxford address. Madness lol

It’s easy, just create an account and they don’t care if you use an oxford address. Madness lol

In previous years you had to have a "ticket history" but I think they`ve changed their ticket system. Oh dear. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This time round will wwfc try and claim tvp told them not to make tickets in the side stand avail to OUFC fans and then get themselves in trouble telling porkies?.....thing is they, wwfc won't be anywhere near sold out in their home areas in the ground yet it's their decision not to give Oxford the maximum amount of away tickets( which are in the region of 2500 if they make ALL the away seats up the side as well as the sold out stand behind the goal available)...pikey ainsworth has a lot of say 're away tickets at Adams park I've heard

Last edited:
It’s a bit like when Rangers/Celtic play away but on a smaller scale I guess. The home seats are barely in use and there’s a couple of thousand visitors crammed into the away section. Is it to prevent the away team having more fans than the home side?

I have been on the Wycombe database for 14 years always sit in the Adams stand but I have only ever been to see Oxford games. I live about 30 minutes walk from the ground.
Top man. That's what we want to hear.

It’s a bit like when Rangers/Celtic play away but on a smaller scale I guess. The home seats are barely in use and there’s a couple of thousand visitors crammed into the away section. Is it to prevent the away team having more fans than the home side?

By the way, Celtic only made 600 seats available to Rangers fans at the recent Old Firm Derby and apparently this will be the normal allocation for these fixtures in the future.

Well that was easy. Home Terrace ticket obtained and just about to print it off. Have to say, it’s decent prices - especially like the idea of sge 19-25 ticket being at a discount. Good idea.

If anybody else is in the terrace and wants to ‘meet up’ I’ll be trying to blend in by wearing a top hat and tails accompanied by yellow and blue cravat and bow tie.

By the way, Celtic only made 600 seats available to Rangers fans at the recent Old Firm Derby and apparently this will be the normal allocation for these fixtures in the future.
I thought 800, in direct response to Rangers announcing that due to 'exceptional demand for season tickets' due to Stevie G's arrival they were cutting the away right down.

Well that was easy. Home Terrace ticket obtained and just about to print it off. Have to say, it’s decent prices - especially like the idea of sge 19-25 ticket being at a discount. Good idea.

If anybody else is in the terrace and wants to ‘meet up’ I’ll be trying to blend in by wearing a top hat and tails accompanied by yellow and blue cravat and bow tie.

You are Colin B (or PC) and I claim my £5!

Desperately searching for someone with a spare ticket in the away end tomorrow. If anybody has one please get in touch. There will be a beer or two thrown in for good measure!

As per my previous message above if anyone has a spare ticket please let me know? I will make it worth your while because I'm not keen on the home end

Back
Top Bottom