Match Buildup Wycombe away

Anyone know how many we've sold. I'm a member so can order one tomorrow, are there likely to be any left?

Does anyone know how many we’ve been allocated and if we have many left? I’m a member but I want to go with a friend who isn’t a member so I don’t know if I should buy mine tomorrow and risk him not getting one.

It looks like members will be ok or else the club would have announced only a low number of tickets left by now,
General sale will be a mad rush with probably only a few hundred left by that time...
You would think at least a third of our season ticket base would be on their way down the M40...
Either way it will be another away sell out....!

It looks like members will be ok or else the club would have announced only a low number of tickets left by now,
General sale will be a mad rush with probably only a few hundred left by that time...
You would think at least a third of our season ticket base would be on their way down the M40...
Either way it will be another away sell out....!

And so it should, would be extremely disappointed if we didn’t.

Looking for 2 tickets if anyone has spare ST’s they aren’t using.

If not..

Is anyone able to buy home end tickets (on their database)

Long shot I know bit if anyone has spares or can't go, I'd be happy to pay

Don't think i could bare sitting in the home end

Anyone able to get home end tickets? Can send money over before you buy them?

Last season people posted here that they didn't have a problem getting a ticket from the home ticket office. Go there confidently armed with a localish postcode and drown your sorrows in the White Horse so it isn't a wasted journey if you fail.

This is quite a fair point. Before we get 'holier than thou', let's remember that we limit the away allocation to 1,800 max when several teams could sell a lot more than that.
Unless you give an away team the whole N/S, 1800 is the max you can give an away team with the current toilet facilities under the stand.

Never seen a game from the 'wrong' end but it's something I'd oddly like to do. It feels like a right of passage for a football fan, something that needs to be done once!
I ve done it more than a few times over the years....invariably out of 'neccessity, ' when our allocation has sold out in no time

Heard today that tvp are speaking to the rail operatives about the possibility of putting a few trains on out of London for the game.

Worries about Ox all arriving on independent measures.

I suppose no more tickets will be available upon Wycombe receiving advice from TVP ?

Back
Top Bottom