Match Buildup Wycombe away

It was (apparently) Ainsworth's decision to 'limit' the amount of tickets allocated to Oxford supporters a few seasons back, and theyve kept us to that 'limited' amount ever since

unlike Pompey, Sunderland in the League.... and any Championship / PL theyve had go there in any cup games

We should reciprocate ?☺ if they go up with us ?

Absolutely dreadful when I last went there
Oh dear. I have two travellers, with poor mobility but not poor enough for blue badge. We will stock up with snacks for the queue out of the parking.

I see Ainsworth and his assistant have just signed long term contracts

Took an hour to get out of the car park at the ground last time but at least you dont have to walk for miles.

Need to get our traffic management team involved ,all plastic cones, stop go signs at the ready, priority to away fans obviously ?

Tickets are on sale on line now folks. 1 per season ticket holder at the mo.

I had to make two separate orders for myself and another ST who I can buy tickets for. Would not allow me to buy them together.

Meant £2 postage!

Bought our chair cover tickets yesterday and after yesterday's win I wouldn't think they will hang around for too long. However, on researching I have noticed that the hilarious muffins from down the M40 are selling home tickets in the small silly looking stand to our right looking out to the pitch - hence once again keeping us to around the 1800 mark. Is there a real proper explanation to why this is as Sunlan, Coventry and Pompey all had an allocation down this side and tbf their fan bases aren't in any way shape or form top loaded with too many happy clappers are they?

I suppose looking for answers (TVP apart) I can only surmise that their bigger county cousin's (MK) on things like ticket allocation and professionalism will probably forever leave their hilarious and small time brethren behind for many years to come.

We could probably sell at this stage of the season 3000 plus.

Small village mentality.

Coyy's.

Ps:- if things change and we do get more tickets I will of course apologise and change the small village mentality to large village mentality.

Bought our chair cover tickets yesterday and after yesterday's win I wouldn't think they will hang around for too long. However, on researching I have noticed that the hilarious muffins from down the M40 are selling home tickets in the small silly looking stand to our right looking out to the pitch - hence once again keeping us to around the 1800 mark. Is there a real proper explanation to why this is as Sunlan, Coventry and Pompey all had an allocation down this side and tbf their fan bases aren't in any way shape or form top loaded with too many happy clappers are they?

I suppose looking for answers (TVP apart) I can only surmise that their bigger county cousin's (MK) on things like ticket allocation and professionalism will probably forever leave their hilarious and small time brethren behind for many years to come.

We could probably sell at this stage of the season 3000 plus.

Small village mentality.

Coyy's.p

Ps:- if things change and we do get more tickets I will of course apologise and change the small village mentality to large village mentality.

there'll be no need for any apologies @christenedinjericho .... and no input from TVP re ticket allocation ( its 'agreed' between the 2 clubs)

Ainsworth was apparently the architect behind capping allocation of tickets to OUFC some season ago ( not any other visiting team with a decent sized following though), to just the away stand. Petty & petulant move at the time, and still a petty & petulant 'restriction' IMO.... especially as the anti-football purveyors are going to be way below a full house in the home sections (as usual) for the visit of the U's

Bizzare for them to perpetuate their continued limited allocation to OUFC as , if , big if, they , unlikely though it is, scrape their way into the Championship , theyre going to need every last penny to fund a season in the next league up

Back
Top Bottom