WWC19: USA V Holland 7/7/19

Come on Holland ... upset the odds and win this

classless Morgan ... 'buys' a pen (via Var intervention)

Fitting that the final will probably decided by VAR in a competition that has been dominated by it.

why bother playing the final? French ref & var giving it the classless yankesses on a plate

1-0 from a really really dodgy 'penalty'

no complaints re Yankesses 2nd ... great solo goal that was

if , a big if it is too, Holland can come back from 2-0 down, it'll one of the greatest comebacks of all time ... not looking likely at the moment though

cant help thinking Hollands winger/striker resembles a female version of Akinfenwa

5 mins left, plus time added ... this was a reasonably decent encounter ( based on what I saw of it, while fishing in a stream elsewhere) until Morgan the classless 'bought' a var pen ... VAR intervention has been game-changing in just about every match- including the final- where its reared its ugly head ... shame

USA were the best team in the competition as far as football is concerned. Not the most classy, gracious or sporting players or coach, but I doubt they care about that. It will be great when the rest of women's football catches up with them.

USA were the best team in the competition as far as football is concerned. Not the most classy, gracious or sporting players or coach, but I doubt they care about that. It will be great when the rest of women's football catches up with them.
agree with that ^

Back
Top Bottom