WWC 19: Spain V USA 24/6/19

Sarge

God like member
5pm kick off .... winners of this match will play hosts France in the quarter finals

although USA are favourites to progress, Spain are capable of beating them, and should offer a bit more than any side that USA have played so far

5pm kick off .... winners of this match will play hosts France in the quarter finals

although USA are favourites to progress, Spain are capable of beating them, and should offer a bit more than any side that USA have played so far
oops ...5pm kick off

USA being properly tested by Spain ... decent match so far USA went 1-0 up in 7 mins via a ( non- VAR , old skool awarded) pen

Spain 2 mins later exposed a USA defence frailty and equalised

currently 1-1

Decent game ... USA look marginally the better side, but Spain ensuring the Yankesses are far from getting the sort of easy ride opposition theyve had previously in this WWC... HT 1-1

Spain are doing quite well in the second half and the USA don't look as likely to score every time they go forward as they did in the first half. As I type that the US get another penalty. Pfft.

Spain are doing quite well in the second half and the USA don't look as likely to score every time they go forward as they did in the first half. As I type that the US get another penalty. Pfft.
Spain dishing out the sort of hard physical challenges USA tend to bully most of their oppents with ....they dont like being on the recieving end... .USA a shade lucky on 2nd half play to be 2-1 up ...till the pen Spain were looking the most likely

Yankesses know they ve been in a game....just shaded it to marginally deserve the narrow win..... Spain gave that a real go....and rattled the Yankesses in the process

Yankesses know they ve been in a game....just shaded it to marginally deserve the narrow win..... Spain gave that a real go....and rattled the Yankesses in the process

The US got very lucky with a very soft 2nd penalty. If I heard right, the US play France next, the VAR officials are going to have a dilemma.

Back
Top Bottom