General Wordle ⬜ 🟩 🟨

Just done my first one. It took 3 attempts. How do you black out the letters so I can post it on here?
Select the Share option and then use Copy before Pasting onto the forum. The letters get blanked out automatically
1642373403190.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have an opening word you like to play, or just go with whatever random word pops into your head? I try to open with a word with at least 2 vowels and 2 of the 'common' (N,M,P,S,T,R) letters if I can.

Do you have an opening word you like to play, or just go with whatever random word pops into your head? I try to open with a word with at least 2 vowels and 2 of the 'common' (N,M,P,S,T,R) letters if I can.

Random word, similar construct 2 + 2 just got lucky with 3 greens straight off.

showing your guesses is hardly hiding the final answer for people who haven't attempted it yet today
Plus saying you got three greens from the start. Although that does beg the question, why did you only change one letter in your second guess?

Last edited:
Wordle 212 4/6

🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨
[emoji833]🟨🟩[emoji833]🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Luckily I got my guesses in early.

I’ve only just realised. Does each line have to be a proper word ? So you can’t just guess AEIOU ?

Wordle 212 4/6

🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨
[emoji833]🟨🟩[emoji833]🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Luckily I got my guesses in early.

I’ve only just realised. Does each line have to be a proper word ? So you can’t just guess AEIOU ?
Yes has to be a proper word. Adieu counts though, if you want to get an early guess in and find some vowels.

Yes has to be a proper word. Adieu counts though, if you want to get an early guess in and find some vowels.
That explains why after getting it right the first day i was stuck the next day. was guessing made up words and couln't work out why i wasn't even getting a "right letter, wrong place" yellow box.

Back
Top Bottom