General Woodburn Wales Call up

Woodburn doesn’t even make the bench yet Chris Gunter who hasn’t played a minute of first team football this season is on the bench?!

If Robinson has one of his rants like he did about Whyte then I think it will be well and truly justified.

Woodburn doesn’t even make the bench yet Chris Gunter who hasn’t played a minute of first team football this season is on the bench?!

If Robinson has one of his rants like he did about Whyte then I think it will be well and truly justified.
Disagree. He's here on loan to develop and Wales squad callup for a proper qualifier can't be resented regardless of whether he makes bench.

Disagree. He's here on loan to develop and Wales squad callup for a proper qualifier can't be resented regardless of whether he makes bench.

What’s going to develop him more? Sitting in a stand watching a game of football or actually getting some actual game time? It’s not even like Wales playing a great team.

What’s going to develop him more? Sitting in a stand watching a game of football or actually getting some actual game time? It’s not even like Wales playing a great team.
See your point but realistically a few games a season hanging out with Gareth Bale, Giggs and the Wales squad + 20 or more first team games at Oxford is pretty much perfect for Liverpool I'd say. If KR kicked off about it he'd look pretty daft. We're lucky to have the lad.

Woodburn and Gunter play in different positions, plus Woodburn has not exactly set L1 alight this season. Not surprised he wasn’t selected.

Woodburn gaining valuable experience tonight...sitting on the bench.

Woodburn was an unused sub tonight.

2 players not available due to international duty and not 1 minute of football played between them while away.

Woodburn was an unused sub tonight.

2 players not available due to international duty and not 1 minute of football played between them while away.
It’s a joke we could of done with both at fleetwood I honestly don’t see the point in these players going on international duty to do nothing when they could be playing proper matches ffs

It’s a joke we could of done with both at fleetwood I honestly don’t see the point in these players going on international duty to do nothing when they could be playing proper matches ffs
You don’t think international teams should have subs?

get both sides of the argument.
could be valuable experience for him being around international set up, even more so if he played.
missing league games where he could've changed the outcome.
I guess that's the risk when signing players who can get called up for international duties

What I don’t like is international teams disrupting league teams with pointless player call ups if the player doesn’t play any minutes what’s the point
But surely international teams can have injuries which need to be covered for?

Back
Top Bottom