Winding-up petition number 5 - Here we go again!!!

I still believe FK would feel very unhappy if OUFC renewed the contract on the ground. It would put his last chance to squeeze a little more blood out of his OUFC dealings right down the toilet
The council need only declare that the shitstad and surrounding area is a community asset and will never be granted planning permission to be anything else. Changes the dynamic. Suddenly he needs us and rents go rock bottom. Until the council stand up to protect the community (club) we are locked in stalemate. It s not their responsibility but in their interests

"The council need only declare that the shitstad and surrounding area is a community asset and will never be granted planning permission to be anything else."

I thought they had already done that?

dunno, but if so an empty stadium pays no rent. If we ground share with someone tiny, like any team nearby who conforms to league standards, on a nominal rent cos they need the cash, and then have a venue where we showed the game live on the big screen where fans paid cut price to attend, we would save £1m a year rent. Half our losses. Has anyone thought about this? Almost a "remote" fan base. Very dynamic and marketable and so can be monetised. I wonder if Firoz has the same insurance broker as Larry Silverstone?

I
dunno, but if so an empty stadium pays no rent. If we ground share with someone tiny, like any team nearby who conforms to league standards, on a nominal rent cos they need the cash, and then have a venue where we showed the game live on the big screen where fans paid cut price to attend, we would save £1m a year rent. Half our losses. Has anyone thought about this? Almost a "remote" fan base. Very dynamic and marketable and so can be monetised. I wonder if Firoz has the same insurance broker as Larry Silverstone?
i think you need to lay down in a dark room...

An empty stadium would pay rent if the legal agreement between the club and stadco runs on.

an empty house still requires the mortgage to be paid.... if you rent a property and decide to go live somewhere else, and your still in a contract, you have to pay rent weather you have stuff in there/live in it or not - whats the difference?

so just listened to radio Oxford and they said the club had been issued with 3 winding up petitions. have they got it wrong or did I miss hear? not excusing it, if it's 3 or 5 it's too many just hoping things aren't as bad as we thought. bills are getting paid albeit late so are they finally learning from their mistakes

so just listened to radio Oxford and they said the club had been issued with 3 winding up petitions. have they got it wrong or did I miss hear? not excusing it, if it's 3 or 5 it's too many just hoping things aren't as bad as we thought. bills are getting paid albeit late so are they finally learning from their mistakes

Two have certainly had the stink of FK looking for a PR win over the current owners and taking advantage of the HMRC WUPs more than anything else.

Which would make 3 plus the 2 from everyone favorite slum landlord. So 5ish

Two have certainly had the stink of FK looking for a PR win over the current owners and taking advantage of the HMRC WUPs more than anything else.

Which would make 3 plus the 2 from everyone favorite slum landlord. So 5ish
cheers, but are the two FK ones official? like I said 3 or 5, it's still too many

The first one, this time last year wasn't issued correctly and was withdrawn. Then we had the two last year from the tax man which were logged and resolved before put to the courts. Then Kassams one from a month or so ago was never logged, but just put through the media. This one, I assume has been logged and make the 3rd to actually be processed correctly. As you say, still 3 too many.

They'll pay it off before then - just about said than in the radio interview the other day. Well that's what they said...

Back
Top Bottom