Winding-up petition number 5 - Here we go again!!!

Oxford United served with winding-up petition from landlords Firoka

This is just not good enough! Is the money there or not? I cant see how this day in age it takes this long to bring money into the account from abroad and if this is the case why not move more to help cushion the club

Truly embarrassing, saw this one coming though.

That's number 5. With the non-payment of wages last week, who would be surprised if we see a 6th winding up order soon?

Anyone know when rent is actually due(which day?).
Is says due last month.
So was the winding up petition filed when the rent was 3 days late?

There’s two payments due to Firoka: the rent and the stage payments to settle the arbitration. As the club has spent the last few months dicking everybody around with payments, is it any wonder people are resorting to the courts, even if “only” 3 days late in paying?

How long before another winding up order lands from HMRC again ... this is just ridiculous - knowing our luck we'll end up in Administration , get deducted 12 points and go down on goal difference .... And lets be honest if we do stay up , who in their right mind would would sign for us in the summer ? Poor old Niall's 5 min forum should be another non event of avoiding the question ... are we f***d or not Niall ? !

should've been reported on april fools day, it's a bloody joke
Even my optimism is running out now

Just heard FK on the radio.
I agree with what he said that a late payment sometimes happens but if you never pay on time it's no way to run a business. Could be lively for the MD at 5:45 If RadOx can get an answer out of him.

Just heard FK on the radio.
I agree with what he said that a late payment sometimes happens but if you never pay on time it's no way to run a business. Could be lively for the MD at 5:45 If RadOx can get an answer out of him.
I’ll get back to you on that one??

Complete shambles. Not sure what the rules are around this but how many more before point deductions? genuinely asking.

Tiger is still clearly potless and scabbling around to make the most straightforward routine payments of any business - wages and rent - not a very sensible way to run a business and extremely worrying I think. And even more worrying (potentially) is where is he eventually sourcing this money from to make the late payments....is it secured/unsecured credit and how exposed are OUFC to that if it all goes Pete Tong?

Kassam has put us on notice because he is sensibly trying to protect his investment and he wants the owner to focus on paying his bills on time as he has a very poor record of doing so. Therefore Kassam has started the legal process.

This is of course regardless of what you may think of Kassam, or his actions, or the way he tried to make out he was "custodian of the club" - he's nothing more than a complete lady's front-bottom in this respect.

This really is P**s poor, Tiger has to either sell or show us some actual proof that this will stop happening (unlikely). He either doesn't have the money or doesn't have the capability of paying bills on time.

Enough is enough. Undermines the on field efforts to turn things around and certainly must impact on the clubs reputation when (and if) recruitment starts for next season.
"Pot to pi.s in springs to mind..

Tiger is still clearly potless and scabbling around to make the most straightforward routine payments of any business - wages and rent - not a very sensible way to run a business and extremely worrying I think. And even more worrying (potentially) is where is he eventually sourcing this money from to make the late payments....is it secured/unsecured credit and how exposed are OUFC to that if it all goes Pete Tong?

Kassam has put us on notice because he is sensibly trying to protect his investment and he wants the owner to focus on paying his bills on time as he has a very poor record of doing so. Therefore Kassam has started the legal process.

This is of course regardless of what you may think of Kassam, or his actions, or the way he tried to make out he was "custodian of the club" - he's nothing more than a complete lady's front-bottom in this respect.
Yes it’s worrying where Tiger gets the money from to pay the late payments as you enquires is it secured or unsecured, either way it could dangerous for the club if he has and he can’t pay these secured/unsecured loans

Back
Top Bottom