Winding-up petition number 5 - Here we go again!!!

Complete shambles. Not sure what the rules are around this but how many more before point deductions? genuinely asking.

We have to go into admin for any points deduction to be made. Ridiculous situation though and we now have a permanent parking space alongside Southend.

We must all be wondering how much longer our club will last for

Indeed the burning question of the hour; and cometh the time, cometh the man.

The Straits Times has a handy guide to the Indonesian elections, including a timetable. After the dies are cast on April 11th, the final results aren't released until May 22, which suggests to me that Erick Thohir will be having massages in Djakarta until at least then; although the inauguration of the new president is not till October 20 - so othe club may have to survive till then. Assuming he is The One - and Erick's a f*****g stupid name for a Messiah.

An aside - "As campaigning heats up, fake news is a concern, as the country has a high mobile penetration rate and dismal levels of digital literacy." - sounds like here, doesn't it?

I’ve said it before, I have absolutely no faith or confidence in Tiger anymore. When I first saw this I wasn’t even surprised, it has an air of inevitability about it all. I just hope the next time we here from Tiger it’s an announcement that the club is up for sale and an apology that things just haven’t worked out for him. NOT some deluded bullshit that everything will be fine and the future is exciting. I know that the club being available holds a lot of uncertainty but surely this clown can’t carry on as he is. It’s getting f#cking embarrassing to witness now..

It’s obvious that FK is playing a game here but someone with a bit more nous and business acumen than Tiger wouldn’t allow themselves to be put in this position. It’s all so embarrassingly easy for FK.

It would be interesting to see if the fans could generate enough money to buy the club, I have no idea myself but am interested to see what others think

We'd have to generate enough to cover annual losses or cut costs in the club as well. Would the fans be happy trying the Exeter method which would probably mean mid table in L2 with a bit of luck financially in Cup draws etc?

To be fair, Tiger did warn us of more bumps. His update was timed very carefully do drop this in.

But what can we do. We are, to be frank, utterly shafted without a cash injection from somewhere. I share others concerns in where this cash is actually coming from.

Bumps!!!?? This is more like a scene out of disaster movie 2012!

If you look at the figures being reported, it's hard to see how most EFL clubs are sustainable!? Pro football as a whole (PL excluded) is in a financial mess!

I'm getting more involved with football much lower down the pyramid and you wouldn't believe what some clubs in tiers 9 and 10 are paying their players. It really can't be sustainable.

maybe if oxford city council grew a pair re the leaseholder of the Priory, and did what they shouldve done some serious time ago, perhaps a certain slum landlord wouldnt have time on his hands to play games with OUFC?

I heard the news of this latest WUP on radox just after I set off from Oxford ... FFS knowing all about compliance youd think OUFC financial dept wouldve ensured measures are in place, especially after the late wages a few days ago, to ensure this never happens again

eitherOUFC Financial dept are rubbish .... or OUFC owner is such a control freak that he even rubbisher

Well for the first time for a long time I’ve personally got the whip hand, in previous seasons I bought my season ticket and was then let down of what was promised
This time round I’m not purchasing a season ticket and I’ll pick my games to suit.
With the way things are going you won’t have any games to watch

Why is it that every owner we have had in recent years seems to take the p*** out of our club. Maybe it is time for the fans to take over. I know this has been tentatively mentioned before. Just a thought.
only in recent years?!

• React
Reactions: GRB
Back
Top Bottom