Chairman Winding up order served by Kassam

What price Tiger using the DE deferred payment money to settle with Firoka. Then we can have a WUP from a third different party.

Well to be fare the safety officer went because of personal abuse towards himself and family

Yes Bazzer and that absolutely shouldn’t happen, but what caused that situation to arise? That’s the point I’m making.

Whatever we think about Kassam and the ridiculous contract signed with Merry et al, the fact is we as a club have agreed to pay Firoka £800k per annum. A £240k portion of that was due and was not paid in timely fashion, so Another winding up petition results. Really can't blame Kassam / Firoka for this. OUFC should surely have the processes in place to pay their bills on time?

It might not be the normal payments, but the withheld payments not paid during the arbitration e.g. the contested fees that became due once the club dropped the case.

Darryl Eales has a lot to answer for here too I thinks.

Just think the whole concocted set-up for Tiger to buy the club was so poorly managed by Tiger.

You stay away if you want, I will support my team and not accept relegation until it’s mathmatically impossible.
we do hate to complain dont we
If you dont have a million quid you should be running a none league club
he is worse than maxwell

Can’t wait for our little slot on “Can’t Pay We’ll Take It Away”

Utter f*****g shambles. Embarrassing state of affairs.

Club is being run by clowns.

It's really staggering how quickly an optimistic community-feel club can so quickly appear to turn into a negative corporation distancing themselves from the fans. Pretty depressing times at the moment and I'm not talking about the football itself. Everything around the club seems to have been mishandled and poorly communicated consistently since Tiger took over.

Every opportunity they've had to reinstate some faith and understanding with the fans has fallen colossally short.

It started before Tiger came in, but it’s got worse under his tenure.

Oh Mr Eales has certainly got a lot to answer for. Seems he sold in the best interests of Mr Eales rather than OUFC. That said, trust in Tiger is now very low.
Low yes, but has it ever been there following such a bad summer? Responsibility from the top down has been utterly negligent.

I cannot believe how far this club of our's has fallen the last 12 months from being a respected league one club, with a model of buying player young energetic with promise, a youth set-up to be proud of TO: a club made to be a laughing stock of the whole league, charging its loyal customers through the nose for being passionate - a CEO no matter how pleasant he appears more used to disciplining school kids, a chairman who would rather be elsewhere with a wallet protected by Fort Knox - a Manager who's a try it on scouser with an assistant who's a bully boy both with foul mouths with more excuses than a naughty boy with a bag of stolen sweets.
THIS CLUB has a history to be proud of and 5,000 loyal fans who are getting more and more pissed off every day that goes by
PLEASE PLEASE give the club up and take these people with you TIGER remember you are only the Custodian of our club I like many have put 50 years into this club.
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH PLEASE GO!!!!!!!!

This club needs a complete reset. I for one would be happy to sacrifice having to start all over again at the bottom. There is certainly enough intelligence and numbers in our fan base to make it happen. There is so much potential for a great football club in this county but we seem destined to be forever handicapped under the conditions we now find ourselves in. I know this has come up in discussion over the years but it’s looking increasingly likely that this may be the only way forward.

NO.

Will ST dare to show his face at the stadium anytime soon? I wouldn't boycott games, but I would make my feelings known if he appears. And no, I don't care if it 'upsets' the little twerp.

We don't know that Sartori would have been a better buyer of OUFC. But the point is we can be pretty sure that Mr Eales didn't research Tiger very thoroughly, which you might have expected if he had the best interests of the club at heart. There must certainly be doubts about how Tiger handled himself at Reading, and also questions about how wealthy he really is, how much of that wealth might have been directed at OUFC and how much debt he was carrying at the time.

Or Tiger didn’t do any research on the club.

It’ll be fine we’ve just got to wait until April after Thohir wins the Thai election for his mate and builds us a wonderful new ground North of Oxford.

On a serious note it’s a f*g disgrace and the fact Mixter has a press release out but the club won’t discuss this sums up the parasites involved with OUFC at the moment.

If you still have your head in the sand over our current ownership it’s time to pull it out!!!!

From what I heard Saturday from someone very senior at the club there’s no evidence that Thohir is coming at all.

Back
Top Bottom