Chairman Winding up order served by Kassam

Before this forum goes into total meltdown, could a Forumite with accountancy expertise (e.g. Mark G) provide an analysis of this latest Winding Up Petition. My Qs on the matter are:

Is this sheer incompetence on behalf of the club OR
Is this Firoka playing hardball over arbitration payments OR
Is this due to something else

Could/should the club have foreseen this scenario and could they reasonably have done anything about it?

What impact will this have on the club - none, deteriotation of credit rating, provide other suppliers with the opportunity to bring a claim for unpaid monies, other?

Before this forum goes into total meltdown, could a Forumite with accountancy expertise (e.g. Mark G) provide an analysis of this latest Winding Up Petition. My Qs on the matter are:

Could/should the club have foreseen this scenario and could they reasonably have done anything about it?

What impact will this have on the club - none, deteriotation of credit rating, provide other suppliers with the opportunity to bring a claim for unpaid monies, other?

It is just shambolic. I can't remember the exact wording of Tiger's comments whether it was 'settled' or 'paid' but whatever it is, it obviously isn't paid and certainly not settled if Firoka are lodging high court cases against us.

He's obviously heard the s**t enough times to not trust that he's getting paid so has taken action.

Shame when the board couldn't expect some of the costs to come through, but we all now expect a WUP every month.

Tiger f*g out

Looks like I was too late.......

And if this gets paid because of high court action, will HMRC be delayed again?

• React
Reactions: Ian
To what end? To get paid or for other reasons?

I've heard before, from fairly "decent" people that actually, after all the shite, Firoz is concerned that the club doesnt go under and he's very sceptical about Tiger's reign.

Back
Top Bottom