Chairman Winding up order served by Kassam

It’s now a question that we can’t afford to let KR to continue, the players (assets) that tiger brought in are not reaching their potential and therefore we cannot run the model of selling on players to be a sustainable club, add to this the real threat of relegation and lost earning this will create. Tiger needs to act now, no more excuses!!

I’ve been told tiger is the first chairman since FK who has the money to match him so I would think it’s games with people with big pockets
Or he might want to hold on to his dosh. You know now he realizes just how much kashman wants to drain from his huge hoard...

Last edited:
It’s now a question that we can’t afford to let KR to continue, the players (assets) that tiger brought in are not reaching their potential and therefore we cannot run the model of selling on players to be a sustainable club, add to this the real threat of relegation and lost earning this will create. Tiger needs to act now, no more excuses!!
I doubt news of this latest debacle has reached Thailand yet.. I’m still really pissed off with Robinson, tinkering for tinkerings sake, with one area of the team that was working better than most - mous in front of the back four. If he wasn’t happy with Dickie or felt that he needed resting he should’ve brought in a CB instead of his old Charlton buddy Kashi, or kept hold of Raglan. Whatever people think of him he would’ve done a better job at CB than Mous did last night! Add to that the shambles of having to play CMs at fullback - one of which is apparently our most expensive signing for years, and Robinson couldn’t really be making more of a pigs ear of it if he tried! Get him out now. I don’t really care who replaces him. The situation at Man Utd shows what improvements to a squad a new man with fresh ideas and perspective can bring. Robinson is a busted flush who doesn’t know which way is up anymore. It’s not really been picked up on but if anyone heard the prematch interview with Robinson, he’s admitted himself that things haven’t worked out for him here. Of course though, clueless,ball-less, potless Tiger won’t have the guts - or even be interested enough probably - to replace him.

Phew, that became more of a rant than I originally intended. Glad I got it off my chest though. Not that it’ll do any good, but I feel a bit better..

I know this is a bit of a silly question, but just out of interest, if we fast forward to the start of next season,what would people prefer?

League 1 with Tiger and KR

League 2 under new ownership and a new manager/coaching team

I know this is a bit of a silly question, but just out of interest, if we fast forward to the start of next season,what would people prefer?

League 1 with Tiger and KR

League 2 under new ownership and a new manager/coaching team

Or, new owner and management team.

I’d put Chris Allen in charge.
IF there were to be a change it would be best to have a short term appointment to ensure that we win enough games to keep us up.
I'm really not sure Chris Allen would be anything other than a huge risk.

Then the person at the club has been sold down the river
The problemis having cash available here to pay the bills. It is feasible that Tiger is minted yet is either not delegating payment authority effectively or is simply not managing cash flows. His comment about not needing to have a contingency fund available here suggests this is the case.
I would raise the question of what is our finance director doing to try and rssolve this?

IF there were to be a change it would be best to have a short term appointment to ensure that we win enough games to keep us up.
I'm really not sure Chris Allen would be anything other than a huge risk.

I agree, it should be a short term appointment which I think Chris Allen could do as he knows the players, club and gets the respect. A bit like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, a risk, but one worth having. Got to be better than current status quo or put it this way, he couldn’t do much worse.

The problemis having cash available here to pay the bills. It is feasible that Tiger is minted yet is either not delegating payment authority effectively or is simply not managing cash flows. His comment about not needing to have a contingency fund available here suggests this is the case.
I would raise the question of what is our finance director doing to try and rssolve this?

I’m not sure he is that minted in terms of funding a league 1 football club. Hence, why Eales jumped ship.

Gary Rowett Paul clement Ian Holloway Brian Laws Martin Allen Neil Adams

13 Games to Organize and by my reckoning it's down to Any 3 from 8 (Wimbledon Likely gone) with other than Rovers Goal Difference pretty similar

8 clubs needing/Target 20 + pts

Who wants it?

I doubt news of this latest debacle has reached Thailand yet.. I’m still really pissed off with Robinson, tinkering for tinkerings sake, with one area of the team that was working better than most - mous in front of the back four. If he wasn’t happy with Dickie or felt that he needed resting he should’ve brought in a CB instead of his old Charlton buddy Kashi, or kept hold of Raglan. Whatever people think of him he would’ve done a better job at CB than Mous did last night! Add to that the shambles of having to play CMs at fullback - one of which is apparently our most expensive signing for years, and Robinson couldn’t really be making more of a pigs ear of it if he tried! Get him out now. I don’t really care who replaces him. The situation at Man Utd shows what improvements to a squad a new man with fresh ideas and perspective can bring. Robinson is a busted flush who doesn’t know which way is up anymore. It’s not really been picked up on but if anyone heard the prematch interview with Robinson, he’s admitted himself that things haven’t worked out for him here. Of course though, clueless,ball-less, potless Tiger won’t have the guts - or even be interested enough probably - to replace him.

Phew, that became more of a rant than I originally intended. Glad I got it off my chest though. Not that it’ll do any good, but I feel a bit better..
Spot on. Couldn't be more correct. Change now before it really is too late, and any slim hope of survival has gone

Spot on. Couldn't be more correct. Change now before it really is too late, and any slim hope of survival has gone

Even more oddly, KR said before the Peterborough game that he didn't bring Garbutt is in as he 'doesn't like changing the back four'.

Why suddenly change it last night?

• React
Reactions: Ian

Robinson reminds me of Talbot both had previous success a while ago, both less successful since, both desperately trying to sign the same players that bought them that success, both failing to buy a striker, both failing utterly (about the same league win ratio). The big difference is Talbot was binned by Kassam (who at least tried to run the club while he robbed it even if he was clueless about football) and Robinson appears bomb proof due to the sheer incompetence and inaction shown by Tiger.

As for a replacement to Robinson I think we all have no faith in a speedy and effective recruitment process from Tiger. But even if we didn't I think a Man U like turn around here is much more difficult. For a start the squad is one of the worst balanced I have seen for many years. We lack strikers, and defenders (last transfer window inexplicably we got rid and did not replace nearly the whole backup for the defense). We have a surfeit of midfielders of varying degrees of fitness and competency about the only formation this squad is designed for is 1-8-1. If Robinson was adequately replaced (massive IF) the next manager would somehow have to fit this terrible jigsaw together in a way that is more effective and resilient. It may be enough but its a heck of an ask.

As for who's fault this all is (Kassam, Merry, Lenagan, Eales, Tiger or even further back to Maxwell if you like) its kind of all immaterial. Tiger owns the club he needs to find a way for it to pay its bills. He runs the company if it fails at the end of the day it is his fault. As a customer of the club we are fully in our rights to complain regarding the service, but may I suggest this is aimed at the owner not the landlord. If you were the landlord of a company that looks like it is in financial trouble you would get in fast to try and get the money owed, I know I would.

I am sad regarding the state of the club and like many angry at manager and the owner. I hope we pull out of this nosedive and it proves Tiger has a plan but these days its more hope than anything else. All we can do via media, Oxvox, Ultras, or whatever it to keep the pressure on Tiger to get answers. If things go quiet and we get a couple of good results we must not relax the presure until we have proper answers that we the customers need to hear.

Even more oddly, KR said before the Peterborough game that he didn't bring Garbutt is in as he 'doesn't like changing the back four'.

Why suddenly change it last night?
Because he’s full of s**t and regularly contradicts himself depending on what he thinks is the best thing to say at the time. He says everything with such gusto and belief that it manages to make an awful lot of people forget anything he’s said to the contrary on other occasions. It’s a textbook political trait. Just say what you’re saying sternly and with authority and 99% of people will tune in and block out everything else you’ve said before.

Back
Top Bottom