Transfer News Will Grigg

Sunderland’s forum is the new LutonOutlaws. Swivel-eyed, angry fans impotently thrashing around in the digital wilderness bemoaning their under-performing team. They need to learn some perspective as I’ve said before. Being arrogant and entitled about thinking you can boss League 1 rather than getting on with the job in hand only leads to negative feeling.

As for Will Grigg, it seems like a load of hokum to me. If it ever came to pass, I’d hope we’d get the Grigg that played for Wigan than the Grigg that has – ahem – performed for Sunderland twice at the Kassam since then.

Out of interest, did anyone ever find where the ball went after his penalty?
It's lucky the penalties weren't down at the fence end. We might have had a large bill for damages from Oxford Science Park.

I personally would rather spend any available money on keeping Matty Taylor than signing Will Grigg. But if Matty Taylor didn’t sign or Brizzle City sold him to someone else then we would need a replacement.

I personally would rather spend any available money on keeping Matty Taylor than signing Will Grigg. But if Matty Taylor didn’t sign or Brizzle City sold him to someone else then we would need a replacement.

There is little point any other club signing him as he has played for City and us this season so he wouldn't be able to play for a third club.

Back
Top Bottom