Wigan game

The last time I received an email from the club was to offer me a free can of carabao if I enter a competition.

Advertise the bloody games FFS.
The last time I received an email from the club was when wesigned John Trewick, it was that long ago.

Historically the Thame Gazette has never carried any news on OUFC, even going back to the early 1980's. Strange really as its clearly in Oxfordshire, albeit on the border.
True, seems more to be an Aylesbury newspaper with a Thame cover these days. But the club should be getting adverts in these types of papers around the county.

The last time I received an email from the club was when wesigned John Trewick, it was that long ago.
You were receiving e-mails in 1984? Blimey, you were well ahead of the curve with that ?

Did anyone see the Thame Gazette this week with the 4-page MK Dons pullout in it? This is Oxfordshire FFS, it should be OUFC doing this, not a club from another county.
Did anyone see the Thame Gazette this week with the 4-page MK Dons pullout in it? This is Oxfordshire FFS, it should be OUFC doing this, not a club from another county.

Yep,

Half season ticket offer on the front page also!

Couple of points.... those "kids" are the clubs future. Football is an expensive day out for a family.

That aside the marketing & promotion is worse than awful....... I would rather look at full seats that have paid something than a lot of empty blueness. A full ground creates a buzz....players get the same feeling.... breeds a bit of success (mostly!).

Somewhere on a dusty hard drive is a database of at least 40,000 or more folk that have been customers at least once...........

They're all just dots again now

Think I'll swerve this one, I've been left wanting a refund too many times this season after our performances.

I am looking forward to this now, we don’t have much of a Christmas fixture list but what with this being Saturday being so close to the actual day, Wigan being top, likely winners of the league and having had some actual footballing success recently it’s better than a run of the mill game.

A few beers and a Oxford at home, what Christmas is all about.

I am looking forward to this now, we don’t have much of a Christmas fixture list but what with this being Saturday being so close to the actual day, Wigan being top, likely winners of the league and having had some actual footballing success recently it’s better than a run of the mill game.

A few beers and a Oxford at home, what Christmas is all about.

I am also looking forward to this as it looks like it might be the only game I will be able to make over the Christmas and new year period.

Would be happy with an entertaining draw or the U's sneaking it!

Looking forward to letting off some steam and exercising my inalienable right to call the ref a w****r. Mrs Lounger will be exercising her inalienable right to give me some serious verbals and probably a slap for misbehaving! (you got to love her though!)

Latics are talking about a possible 450 coming down. Latics forum
Should make for a decent atmosphere pre-Christmas.

I'm looking forward to it personally. Not sure what to expect, but that's football. I'd be happy for a draw, though.

I started to read Pep's preview for the game. Hm. “It’s the two sides who scored the most goals in the league”. Who wants to tell him to have a look at the league table?

Yeah, I was expecting upwards of 1,000. I'll be a bit disappointed if they only bring 450 or so.

Back
Top Bottom