Away Match Day Thread Wigan away......

Essexyellows

Circumstances have precluded adding the DW or whatever its called to my rather long list of grounds. However Mrs EY is catching up with friends in the NW and we are booked in to the Mercure in Wigan overnight (£61 for anyone interested and less agg than trains).......... anyone else? :):)

So long as Wigan don't beat Bournemouth Reserves on Saturday.
If they do then our match will be moved to a god-forsaken Tuesday night in February or March.

That is an erstwhile spanner in the works....... c`mon Bournemouth Stiffs!! lol

If the game does go ahead as planned at the end of Jan, get a few quid on us to win.

If you believe in fate (or are just a bit of an idiot) then the portents are good......

When we lost to Birmingham 1-7 we had beaten them 1-0 at St Andrews a few weeks before. So we are going to do a 'reverse Birmingham'. You heard it here first....

If the game does go ahead as planned at the end of Jan, get a few quid on us to win.

If you believe in fate (or are just a bit of an idiot) then the portents are good......

When we lost to Birmingham 1-7 we had beaten them 1-0 at St Andrews a few weeks before. So we are going to do a 'reverse Birmingham'. You heard it here first....

liking your optimism and faith iambungle:)

As a weekend worker who craves midweek games (especially in the North West) I’m rooting for a Wigan victory against Bournemouth .........
Conversely, also as a (evening/nights) weekend worker a lot of the time, and Im often working in the North West or Midlands, a saturday visit to Wigan would suit me best..... so I'll be rooting for Wigan against B'mouth;)

Nailed on then?

B and B already booked for 27th. So keep the Saturday please!

It's my birthday on that day and have family in Manchester. Fancy this one for a weekend!

My (Wiggin supporting) brother is coming down from Scotland with his son (whose first game it would be). Also taking my Mum, who lives very close by, and daughter. So hoping Wiggin lose on Saturday.

Rotherham won’t have a game that day as they were due to play MK Dons who’ve got through to the 4th round, so if Wigan get through and the powers that be want to and are quick enough to get plans in place, we could have an alternative trip for that Saturday, rather than two long midweek away games.

Rotherham won’t have a game that day as they were due to play MK Dons who’ve got through to the 4th round, so if Wigan get through and the powers that be want to and are quick enough to get plans in place, we could have an alternative trip for that Saturday, rather than two long midweek away games.

That smacks of tons of common sense and caring about the supporters......... hence forth it is doomed and will never happen.

I need to tick Wigan off my 92 list. I really can’t be arsed to go to Wigan. ?

It’s more the game I’m worried about

You would hope pride would kick in for those previously involved and they might sell some players. :D

In all seriousness, it does happen but rarely that you tonked twice by the same team. Just arrange it with a stay in the pubs of Manchester and Wigan and if bad you can drown your sorrows.

It’s more the game I’m worried about
We try to match there football we're get demolished , Paul Cook said it. They destroyed us because there technically better footballers. We have to play ugly 9 men behind the ball hoof up to Obika and Thomas and hit them on the break. We cannot match them we have to be the dirty team time waste and be patient like Oldham done to us last season.

Back
Top Bottom