League One Wigan Athletic woes

God (not that i believe in her) forbid we ever end up in such a shitfest, we have been close too many times already

God (not that i believe in her) forbid we ever end up in such a shitfest, we have been close too many times already

Her? No, Jesus was female. God's non-binary. Not wishing to send this thread off on a religious tangent, of course!

Takeover off. Administrators are starting again with others who expressed interest.

Love this:
Manager Paul Cook left over the summer and his replacement John Sheridan also quit to take over at fellow third-tier strugglers Swindon Town.

Love this:
Manager Paul Cook left over the summer and his replacement John Sheridan also quit to take over at fellow third-tier strugglers Swindon Town.
I believe Sheridan’s contract was up and he couldn’t see any way forward for Wigan Athletic and the administrators Weren’t forty coming so he jumped ship and went to even worse

ErMzLDSXEAUEfiT

How easy is it to set up as administrators? *

* asking for a friend or ten...... :)

For gawd's sake nobody tell Simon Jordan what the consultants behind our "world-beating" Track 'n Trace system rake in... There's a high risk he would disintegrate into a pool of froth

I’m seeing lots of Tweets saying they might be back on administration Monday.

See their fans are whinging about 'suffering' admin twice in 3 years. Yeah, and you weren't complaining inbetween when your tiny pie-munching football club won the league.

F**king can't stand Wigan. Dave Whelan bankrolled an otherwise 4th division shitty little rugby league town to glory. You're no bigger than Bury or Rochdale. Get f**ked you entitled pr*cks.

Get Wigan in the f**king bin. Pie-munching pr*cks.

See their fans are whinging about 'suffering' admin twice in 3 years. Yeah, and you weren't complaining inbetween when your tiny pie-munching football club won the league.

F**king can't stand Wigan. Dave Whelan bankrolled an otherwise 4th division shitty little rugby league town to glory. You're no bigger than Bury or Rochdale. Get f**ked you entitled pr*cks.

Get Wigan in the f**king bin. Pie-munching pr*cks.
I’m guessing you’re not a fan

Back
Top Bottom