Whyte to Forest

n1

All of our players are for sale.....at the right price.

Would imagine 3 million plus add ons would secure him.

Oh...

And to cap off the bad news, the next article on that site is about Roofe potentially being sold by Leeds, meaning Oxford miss out on a bonus should Leeds be promoted next season.

How much did COD go for?
Whyte is equally good if not better than COD so should go for at least as much.
Really hope he stays though.

If a significant offer comes in he will be gone. The reality is that we are a selling club.

How much did COD go for?
Whyte is equally good if not better than COD so should go for at least as much.
Really hope he stays though.
Wasn't it £3m plus add ons?

Forest look set to lose there best winger in Lolley possibly to Villa for £10M+

Whyte currently worth between £2.5 & 3 Mill in the current market as he has a lot to improve on his final ball but has the ability to be a £5m+ come January if he adds a finishing touch to his game

he’s more than capable of getting 10+goals & 10+ assists next season

No that was roofe. Cod £1.6m. Johnson £2.5m. Both playing at l2. Whyte is younger than Johnson and a full international, and has 2 years on his contract . We been told we don’t need to sell, so £3m+

Pedant alert (although I believe the fees are right), Johnson was sold we were in League 1 and Roofe didn’t have any sell on fees, just a promotion bonus and I think a fee for an international call up too.

I imagine DE is putting ‘Roofe’ into Ancestry.com as we speak.

No that was roofe. Cod £1.6m. Johnson £2.5m. Both playing at l2. Whyte is younger than Johnson and a full international, and has 2 years on his contract . We been told we don’t need to sell, so £3m+

Johnson was L1 player with us

Pedant alert (although I believe the fees are right), Johnson was sold we were in League 1 and Roofe didn’t have any sell on fees, just a promotion bonus and I think a fee for an international call up too.

I imagine DE is putting ‘Roofe’ into Ancestry.com as we speak.

Explained that wrong I meant roofe and cod were l2. I also didn’t mention roofes extras, but ur right, no sell on fee.

The ironic thing is that CM didn’t rate Johnson (quite rightly as it turned out) of being able to step up to championship level. And I imagine the Sartori bid put a low value on him. But Eales then pulled off an amazing transfer fee and pocketed the cash via the secured transfer instalments.

Whyte has shown that he is learning fast e.g. the way he took his 2nd and 3rd goals at Shrewsbury.
If he's let go at anything less than £5 million at today's prices it will be a sad comment on the commitment of Tiger and his mates.

plus add-ons & extras in addition to a minumum £5m (up front) fee IMO

Back
Top Bottom