Whyte/Povetkin 2

Big Ronaldo

Really enjoyed the last fight in which Whyte was on the verge of winning when he got owned by huge punch from a desperate Povetkin.
I was tempted to watch the rematch tonight but with Sky pricing it at £20 for a non title fight...no way!

If any of you Speedo wearing, wild swimmers out there are planning a dip in a small river tonight, I could really do with a decent link😘

Well this was mentioned on another thread, maybe will do what you are wanting...

Well this was mentioned on another thread, maybe will do what you are wanting...

http://freestreams-live1.com/boxing-stream/

Looking good in your Swimwear guys... by the way, you lost weight??👍🏽😂👍🏽😂

Yes, I think so.
But he will need to be a lot more careful than the last fight.
He let his guard down and Povetkin nailed him.
Whyte looks like he has worked hard in the gym for this and with a fight with Wilder mooted to be close, he cannot afford to fack it up.

Something definitely not right with Povetkin tonight.
Looked to me like he was not at all at the races.
Whyte did what he had to do. Looks strong... We’ll have to see if he finally gets a shot at a world title.

Whyte did offer up a third fight, but I don’t see it happening myself.

Wilder would be perfect if it could be arranged.

Povetkin looked shot, if you are in your 40s your legs have to eventually and they look to have. He is basically a tough fucker with a big punch now, that was enough to win last time but Whyte was more cautious this time around.

Whyte loses to Joshua, Fury and Wilder for me, he’s too limited. Usyk outboxes him and Joyce wears him down, if Ruiz is in decent enough shape he stops him to so it’s hard to see a winnable big fight for him, so I can see why he fancies a third fight against Povetkin but hard to see why that is necessary and PPV worthy. Maybe cash out against Joshua if Fury wins there double header but that will be ages away.

Agree. Now that Fury and Joshua are tied up to fight each other, Wilder - Whyte could happen.
For me, I think that you are right, there are some very tough fighters out there just now who could present him with serious problems... I can’t help but think that his world title aspirations are limited at best.

Back
Top Bottom