Why is Luton a 5:30PM kick off?

akilham

Why are all of the League 1 games kicking off at 5:30PM rather than 3PM. Anyone on here know? Thanks

A pain for those going although Luton to Oxfordshire won’t take long at 7.30 on a Saturday night, but if we are on Sky it’s a nice bonus for those of us not going, although I doubt we will be mentioned much as we are only party poopers, still I won’t complain about being able to see one more game this season.

A reasonable chance we’ll be Live on Sky then. [emoji3]
live or almost live goals ... as/ just after they go in ?

cant make looton away with a late (5.30pm) kick off - work commitments- may be able to catch 'live' updates?

but , intend to get a fix of U's football by catching our U18s v Scum U18s at Abingdon united 11am kick off (free admission I believe too)

cant make looton away with a late (5.30pm) kick off - work commitments- may be able to catch 'live' updates?

but , intend to get a fix of U's football by catching our U18s v Scum U18s at Abingdon united 11am kick off (free admission I believe too)

Yep it’s free

Can’t if there’s still something to play for at the top, can only see Sky going with that, rather than a relegation battle.

The relegation battle would be my pick, one of Plymouth or Scunthorpe is definitely getting relegated, should be one hell of a scrap for their lives.

However, TV is going to be more concerned with who is going to be a Championship team, that's where the money spends more heavily, as you'd expect.

Sarge, it's about time you got a day job, or retired. ;)

Can see either ours or Plymouth/Scunthorpe being on TV
TV companys all,and always have seemed to have a bit of a hard-on for Pompey .... pompey v Accrington as likely to be the 'main' match as looton v U's ?

Sarge, it's about time you got a day job, or retired. ;)
day job I have ..... and invariably a weekend night job too .... couldnt afford to retire even if I was old enough .... few years to go yet, only a few mind ;)

A strange irony compared to the Charlton match, brought forward on some spurious "Police advice" grounds, yet Luton is allowed to kick off at 5.30pm?

I`m no football intelligence officer but....................................... :unsure::unsure:

The level of policing at the Charlton game was ridiculous with Police horses, a van sat outside the Blackbird, and plenty stood around doing not much of anything in a big group outside the East Stand before the game.

Do we know how many games Sky are showing, you'd have thought ours would defo be on, plus Scunny v Plymouth.
They might be waiting until after tomorrow though, cos if Pompey don't beat Peterborough then the top 2 are sorted.

Back
Top Bottom