General Who’s out of contract?

werthersoriginal

Which of our players are out of contract in June? I think Long and Ruffels are and would imagine we’d sign them on again. Everyone else would surely be released as we look to cut costs.

Mackie, Mous, Long, Ruffels, and Thorne.

Easty, Brannagan, Sykes, Forde and Dickie's contracts all expire in 2021. Gorrin’s too but we have the option to extend for an additional year.

Right, so we’ll probably sell Branagan and Dickie, give Mousinho a coaching contract and hopefully extend Sykes

Think Ruffels contract ends this year but the club has a 1 year option to extend.

I reckon there will be interest in him from other clubs. Great fitness / always being available etc combined with being able to play in a couple of positions would make him a decent signing for quite a few clubs.

Think Ruffels contract ends this year but the club has a 1 year option to extend.

I reckon there will be interest in him from other clubs. Great fitness / always being available etc combined with being able to play in a couple of positions would make him a decent signing for quite a few clubs.

Yup

He’s also our most conventionally sexy player.

Mackie, Mous, Long, Ruffels, and Thorne.

Easty, Brannagan, Sykes, Forde and Dickie's contracts all expire in 2021. Gorrin’s too but we have the option to extend for an additional year.
On the fans forum on Thursday, KR said the first three but he'd like them all to b here next season and that they are in talks with each of them

Weren’t there rumours on here somewhere that Faz was retiring and Mous was going to step into the breach

Weren’t there rumours on here somewhere that Faz was retiring and Mous was going to step into the breach
Even at the beginning of the season, Faz was looking at putting more and more into his pension pot with a view to retire at the end of this season. I can't see that the current situation would make him more likely to stay. Whether Mous takes over or not is another thing.

Even at the beginning of the season, Faz was looking at putting more and more into his pension pot with a view to retire at the end of this season. I can't see that the current situation would make him more likely to stay. Whether Mous takes over or not is another thing.
Maybe Allen would move up and Mous replace him. I’m sure we’ll be looking to lose as many high earners as possible

Back
Top Bottom