General Who will KR farm out?

if THERE ARE 4

If there are currently 4 in front of him at the moment and one happens to be a young "one for the future," it does rather indicate that jones future is elsewhere. Similar to Stevens, where each time Eastwood has been injured KR has immediately gone for a loan player rather giving Stevens his chance.

As I said previously there’s absolutely no way he will be allowed to leave on a permanent, a loan possibly.

As for the 4 in front of him, things can change quickly. There’s a reasonable chance we will receive a bid too good to turn down for Dickie in the summer. Mousinho is out of contract in the summer. It sounds as if Atkinson is likely to return to Eastleigh for the remainder of the season.

Jones is one for the future, he’s still only 17.

Hall and Hanson are probably surplus and should be given a hearty handshake and a painting of a Spitfire, and encouraged to find a loan club with a view to a summer move, or even freed now.

Any number of the youth teams who are good enough to make a contribution to a Division 4 club should go; Lopes, Spasov, Jones, Goodrham, Sole. Napa would be close enough to fitness to go out now.

When Forde's back I see him as a legitimate contender for RB cover, and I'd rather keep Agyei and Sykes as options - we still need to field a 7-man bench.

I can't see any value in bringing in another GK - I'm pretty sure we could still get an emergency loan for a keeper later in the season after the window closes, if necessary(?)

Back
Top Bottom