Who will be going to the meeting Wednesday?

Disappointing that DE wont be there.
Twas he himself who agreed to a 'December' fans forum type meeting at the open meeting back in August.....so yes,very disappointing. Reading between the lines it seems there IS some substance to the Lego n Clint rumours then?......hope the MD is able to answer all Qs on DE's/Oufc behalf

Last edited:
Hi guys, anybody going back Rose Hill way later?, as I can get there but struggling to get back ;-(

I not a member. But would of joined so I could of attended tomorrow, if the location was easier to get to AKA Court Palace Farm, where the Q7A was located in Aug17. Parking in downtown Headington isnt easy.
Plenty of parking on Beaumont rd quarry if masons car park full, then a short 1 min walk to the masons....membership to ox vox is available for a nominal fee 'on the door' this eve.
......see you there CC ?

Real shame Darryl's not attending now, does anyone know why the sudden change?

To be honest I was surprised that he was supposed to have been attending anyway, so not overly surprised he's not able to attend now.

Has he offered an alternative date?

Think this will effect the numbers attending, shame.

So probably best to reschedule early Feb when the transfer window has closed.
Better to have another meeting later, than move this one. There has been some fair criticism for not doing it December as promised, so moving another month is not ideal. What if it gets moved again?

To
So probably best to reschedule early Feb when the transfer window has closed.
be fair it wasn’t a fans forum
Better to have another meeting later, than move this one. There has been some fair criticism for not doing it December as promised, so moving another month is not ideal. What if it gets moved again?
it was never down to be a fans forum, and only recently that de confirmed his attendance. So no need to re schedule, there’s plenty of room for both. Might actually be beneficial as more time and questions can be asked about the stadium situation and other matters, rather than a q&a with Darryl on the pitch issues. Plus NM should be able to answer most questions being in charge of the day to day running, and presumably the person in charge of IM

Most of the Questions were probably going to be aimed at DE, about players, staff, performance etc... Lots of possible questions now cannot be asked. I doubt the new MD will be able to comment on much.

Most of the Questions were probably going to be aimed at DE, about players, staff, performance etc... Lots of possible questions now cannot be asked. I doubt the new MD will be able to comment on much.
That’s what I mean though, that’s generally what a fans forum is for, direct questions to the owner and manger. This was never a fans forum as such, but a meeting on issues Oxvox are working on/could work on. Be good to have both

Can anyone confirm whether or not DE will be attending tonight's meeting? One or two conflicting posts.

Looks like the M.D. will be earning his corn this eve then ....questions can be asked, the answers may not be forthcoming on one or two subjects

Looks like the M.D. will be earning his corn this eve then ....questions can be asked, the answers may not be forthcoming on one or two subjects

Which may well have been the case anyway.

Does anyone know if Messrs Methven and Donald will be attending?

Masons car park has a couple of spaces left but will be full imminently.... spaces by the chequers Beaumont rd 1 min walk away

Back
Top Bottom