Chairman Who runs the club these days?

Ox4Eva

May sound like a silly question, but I have lost touch with all the board movements.

Is Tiger still the chairman?

May sound like a silly question, but I have lost touch with all the board movements.

Is Tiger still the chairman?

Yes, but budget decisions and other issues have always been made by the wider board.

We don't really here from them at all very rare they even speak in public not sure why!!!

We don't really here from them at all very rare they even speak in public not sure why!!!
What got me thinking was his Instagram posts, before he was sometimes wearing a U's t shirt or polo and now that's disappeared.

What got me thinking was his Instagram posts, before he was sometimes wearing a U's t shirt or polo and now that's disappeared.

Hope he went and got himself a bargain on a new T-shirt from the club shop on Saturday.

I tried that, left empty handed...

I was thinking of popping in after the game. Funnily enough, I was less bothered by the time of the full time whistle!

The only club clothes I ever get are shorts for the gym and dossing around the house in. To be fair though what grown adult should be wearing replica kits?

Although I have bought the Wang swimming shorts that recently came on sale, they are truly horrendous and the missus is threatening to leave me if I wear them on holiday, so fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom