Who gets dropped?

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
I thought McMahon did alright on Saturday considering the defense had no protection what so ever from the forwards and midfield.

Changes need to be made and one of them will be Ruffles. I don't think it helped Brannagan Saturday when the player next to him is struggling to cope so much. At times he was having to try and do the work of 2 men.

The forward line needs changing. 1 game or not it was far from good enough and not enough pace. Mackie needs to get fit and Obika struggled with no service into him.

I thought McMahon did alright on Saturday considering the defense had no protection what so ever from the forwards and midfield.

Changes need to be made and one of them will be Ruffles. I don't think it helped Brannagan Saturday when the player next to him is struggling to cope so much. At times he was having to try and do the work of 2 men.

The forward line needs changing. 1 game or not it was far from good enough and not enough pace. Mackie needs to get fit and Obika struggled with no service into him.

I couldn’t go so I can only comment on what I’ve seen of the extended highlights on yellow player. But you’re right the midfield is nowhere to be seen.