Whistleblower

If you think us losing our stadium is bad, spare a thought for Robbie Fowler, he's in talks with the scum for their vacant managers job!
He must be desperate (RB) I mean he was playing for the bin dippers and now he’s going to a place where the fans don’t know the difference between there mum sister or aunt and they play in the local council tip

Poor bloke, just goes to show, you never know how bad it really is for some people, until they take the managers job at Swindon!

The scum have got Robbie "lined up"
Interesting titbit from the end of season awards is that KR says Robbied will never go there and also mentioned how much of a boost losing to Swindon gave Oxford and states that the result was what we needed to get us to push to the playoffs.

Interesting titbit from the end of season awards is that KR says Robbied will never go there and also mentioned how much of a boost losing to Swindon gave Oxford and states that the result was what we needed to get us to push to the playoffs.
Let's hope so, I quite like RF because of his working class attitude, supported the striking dockers etc. Mind you everyone on Merseyside seems to be left wing.
Funnily I was just thinking of you when I posed about "Robbie". What's with the different spelling?

Let's hope so, I quite like RF because of his working class attitude, supported the striking dockers etc. Mind you everyone on Merseyside seems to be left wing.
Funnily I was just thinking of you when I posed about "Robbie". What's with the different spelling?
Honestly? Being thick and uneducated when I set up my first AOL Online account with my nickname misspelled!
Now shortened and not used anywhere but the internet anymore thankfully!

Honestly? Being thick and uneducated when I set up my first AOL Online account with my nickname misspelled!
Now shortened and not used anywhere but the internet anymore thankfully!
AOL Online... Bloody hell you are older than I thought then 😂 I had an AOL account around 1997 or so.

AOL Online... Bloody hell you are older than I thought then 😂 I had an AOL account around 1997 or so.
Set up with my "Halifax Young Saver" bank account details from my savings account book (when you used to have to go to the bank to deposit and withdraw money) as direct debit details forcing my parents hand into getting us online!

I don't have thousands of posts but I have been around on forums since the original official OUFC forum, TIU and I helped Darrel Fisher and Gav (MFW) briefly with hosting their websites back in the day before hackers started exploiting vulnerabilities in PHP and MySql and I couldn't afford the risk!

Robbie is currently manager at East Bengal based in Kolkata, a city renowned for its massive slums.
He should feel at home in Swindon if he takes the job.

Why do I imagine you giving someone a punishment for saying Kinnock would make a better PM than Thatcher... 😂

Weren`t allowed to intervene as such.
There was a rule book of sorts, although you could bump someone out of the room with the mod tools and they had limited room capacity so getting back in was like eternal door knocking!!
Some of the Room "bashs" at various hotels were akin to Roman orgies. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There was a rule book of sorts, although you could bump someone out of the room with the mod tools and they had limited room capacity so getting back in was like eternal door knocking!!
Some of the Room "bashs" at various hotels were akin to Roman orgies. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Have you seen that film Zelig? That’s you, that is

Would have thought the club would have at least told fans that the game b Blackpool wasn’t taking place at Grenoble Road!? Cheeky buggers!!

Wonder when they’ll announce it!!

Maybe dumb and dumber will let us know when IT kicks off at school later..

Ahhhhhhhhh.... AOL (sigh). Legendary expense account. I once managed to turn a 3 day business trip to California into a 10 day holiday with the missus, all on the company ;)

Have you seen that film Zelig? That’s you, that is

When you`ve been around for a while you "dip your toe" in many life roles.
It`s what makes you a more rounded character. :)

I can remember the staff at a hotel in Watford effectively giving up on the Saturday night and leaving the bar to us on the pretence the tab was settled before everyone left. Saw things at those events that would make your toes curl!

Back
Top Bottom