Where we'll end up...12th

Foley

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Yeah fair enough tend to agree with that, but the point I'm making would ruffles get into a team in top 10? imo probably not. re McMahon was more referring back to my original point of summer recruitment, surely he would realise the struggles of being so far from home when signed.
No re McMahan. He had a serious personal issue after he joined that made things clearly more difficult.
Ruffels? Yes I reckon he could comfortably play in a team in the Top 10.

Reynolds97

No re McMahan. He had a serious personal issue after he joined that made things clearly more difficult.
Ruffels? Yes I reckon he could comfortably play in a team in the Top 10.
ah I stand corrected then, I thought was purely down to the distance and daily commute.

Bigfella72

Yeah fair enough tend to agree with that, but the point I'm making would ruffles get into a team in top 10? imo probably not. re McMahon was more referring back to my original point of summer recruitment, surely he would realise the struggles of being so far from home when signed.
Fair enough, hard to say with Ruffles (think he could help us out of the league but no further imo) but in McMahons case who knows? Maybe marriage problems? Don’t think his wife moved down did she?

Top Bottom