where should I sit?

oxbris

Bristol City Fan
Hi all,

thinking of joining you again tonight. in your opinions, which stand has the best atmosphere? Cheers!!

battman

Depends what kind of fan you are. If you like to stand and sing, you'd probably like the East Stand. If you have a young family or just enjoy goading the away fans, it'd be the North Stand. If you like either moaning or saying nothing at all (all whilst sitting down), then the South Stand is the best option.

makv

Depends what kind of fan you are. If you like to stand and sing, you'd probably like the East Stand. If you have a young family or just enjoy goading the away fans, it'd be the North Stand. If you like either moaning or saying nothing at all (all whilst sitting down), then the South Stand is the best option.

Succinctly put!

oxbris

Bristol City Fan

technically a neutral but sat in the south stand last time and found it weirdly quiet. think I'll go for the north stand going by this! cheers mate?

Sarge

God like member
Hi all,

thinking of joining you again tonight. in your opinions, which stand has the best atmosphere? Cheers!!
Not certain of Brizzle City player Matty Taylor will start, or play tonight

As others have mentioned both East n North stand probably offer the better atmosphere

North stand and South Stand Upper for the better view

Gary Baldi

East Stand for me, but whichever stand, go as high as possible if it keeps on raining.

OxfordBoy

North stand as close to middle and back as possible, best view and not quite as quiet as the south stand