Who do you support?! Can't remember us being remarkably good in any game!Just noticed you're 4th from bottom. You were by a country mile the best team we've played so far this season. Left that game thinking you must have just had a slow start and would be up around the playoffs.
Sumed up very well there @WallopAccording to our Manager it's:
- Too many injuries
- A bobbly training ground pitch
- Not enough emotional robustness
- Every referee is incompetent and hates us
- Our team don't like playing at home
- We can't take our chances
- We need a striker or two
- He didn't want the Midfielder that we bought who at the time of purchase he was raving about
- Human error in every game
- Northern Ireland pinching our best player for International Duty
My more considered view is:
- We do need a striker and should have secured at least one over the Summer but didn't
- We need to try more than one formation when Plan A isn't working
- We have plenty of good individuals but don't always play as a team
- Certain players fall out of favour too quickly amidst rumours of training ground bust-ups with Management
All the above were/are in the control of our Manager.
That said, we are unbeaten in the last four games and so hopefully have turned a corner albeit with the finesse of an oil tanker.