What will this week bring

Oxford Aesthete

Another defeat on Saturday and we slip further down the table, can we expect to hear anything from the club?

Faz: I’ll continue to prepare the team to get the 3 points on Saturday until I hear any different

Tiger (From out of the country): I’m getting closer to
Appointing a manager. It will be soon..

Charlie: I blame Eales, I blame OxVox [stretched out over 1000 words in every thread]

It must really grind with you that Charlie and Myles posts are slowly beginning to come true. You may not like what they say, however the current crisis at the club was predicted by both of them and they should be given some credit in what they post.

OP/ thread title is What Will This Week Bring .....looking to the shorter term Im wondering .....
???

It must really grind with you that Charlie and Myles posts are slowly beginning to come true. You may not like what they say, however the current crisis at the club was predicted by both of them and they should be given some credit in what they post.

Hi Charlie.

Whether what they post is true is by-the-by. I rather like Myles's digging. He unearths things that most of us wouldn't know how to find.

My post, and it was one designed for a quick chuckle, was aimed at him saying the same thing over and over again in every in his own inimitably garrulous way.

The debate about Eales’s sale to Tiger and how much OxVox questioned it are a debate for another day.

This week is looking quite busy. A few meetings this week, some 5-a-side, some tennis, some errands to run, brunch on Sunday.

Normally I look forward to Saturday afternoons all week and watching our team

This week is like474242.jpgly to bring more of this kind of treatment of the fans , by both the owner, & the board ......

Probably hear nothing, Faz will be in charge on Saturday and yet another defeat will happen......... :(

Hi Charlie.

The debate about Eales’s sale to Tiger and how much OxVox questioned it are a debate for another day.

The current situation would suggest that that debate is needed now not in the future.

Only if u have an issue with Oxvox. Seeing the majority of members seem happy with jems leadership, and it’s been said that even with heavy questioning it probably wouldn’t have changed the outcome then it’s only a debate for the people who have an issue

Last edited by a moderator:
I firmly believe the 48 hour period, after which an announcement will be made, will start in approximately 48hours.

All will become clear ...เร็ว ๆ นี้!

I firmly believe the 48 hour period, after which an announcement will be made, will start in approximately 48hours.

All will become clear ...เร็ว ๆ นี้!

Does that start in 48hrs time or 48 hrs after the 48 hror 48 hrs after the 48hrs after the 48hrs

Back
Top Bottom